$15 – $25 an hour
Full Job Description
Dr. Berg Nutritionals is seeking an SEO & Content Specialist to help support search engine optimization and content marketing. If you are a skilled writer passionate about health and wellness, this position is perfect for you!
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing e-commerce company that educates people on nutrition and sells supplements, books, and digital courses. Our goal is to help others get healthy, stay healthy, and lose weight. We have more than 70 products designed to help people address the root of their health problems. Our YouTube channel has over 8 million subscribers and 4,500 educational videos. If you want to be a part of an established and rapidly-growing company, you’re in the right place! We need an experienced SEO content writer to join our team and help take our content to the next level.
- Executing recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Researching topics prior to writing to ensure all content is accurate, engaging, and consistent with our brand.
- Ensuring our search engine presence is maximized for appropriate keywords and writing is compliant with our in-house style guide.
- Writing in a voice that is relevant to the product, service, target consumer, and internal brand directives.
- Working with our team to create captivating and accurately-targeted content for our main websites and promotion and marketing projects.
- You need excellent writing and editing skills
- You must have the ability to write content that’s grammatical and concise
- You need basic knowledge of health and nutrition (keto and intermittent fasting knowledge preferred)
- You must be able to write based on a document with clear instructions
- You need to write using a tone that can engage and educate readers
- You must have a basic understanding of SEO and be able to write metadata (descriptions, titles, keywords, etc.)
- Familiarity with tools such as SurferSEO is a plus
- You must be able to consistently create high-value content
Pay: $15 to $25 per hour (depending on experience)
Location: Fully remote
Attention: You must link to at least one writing example in your resume to be considered for this position—an article on health and wellness is preferred but not necessary. Please link to a live website or Google Doc.