Full Job Description
Stream Companies is looking to hire a driven SEO Content Strategist to develop and execute content strategies that drive traffic and generate leads. The SEO Content Strategist’s responsibilities include determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research. You should also be able to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
Stream Companies is a growing full-service integrated advertising agency offering a wide array of design, development, and marketing services aimed at establishing a highly effective online and offline presence for our clients.
- While our headquarters is in Malvern, this job can be done remotely if you are outside of the tri-state area.
- Curate monthly content strategies using keyword research and competitive analyses
- Work heavily in Google Analytics, measuring and reporting on organic traffic and conversion trends
- Regularly optimize Google My Business and local citation listings
- Link-building initiatives: planning, coordinating, executing, tracking, analyzing, and then repeating
- Optimize websites on various content management systems using SEO best practices
- Conduct technical audits checking for broken links and usability errors on desktop and mobile sites
- Consult with clients about their business goals and work with senior marketers to propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs through email, conference calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Work alongside PPC and Social Media teams to develop integrated strategies and solutions for Stream clients
- Create and launch A/B tests to help with user experience through conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Manage client YouTube channels and optimize individual videos
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or related field
- 3+ years working in a fast-paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
Skills & Experience:
- Strong ability to analyze data from search engines, Google Analytics, and internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and public speaking/presentation skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Enthusiasm about SEO and the internal drive to continuously learn to keep up with the latest SEO trends
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills