SEO & Content SpecialistFull Time
IDIQ is expanding our Marketing Team and looking for a SEO & Content Specialist. IDIQ has a fun, fast-paced environment that creates a very rewarding place to work. Reporting to the Director of Brand Management, we are in need of a metrics-driven, goal-oriented, creative individual who is fast on their feet and passionate about writing along with impacting the bottom line. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical writing for product descriptions
- Organize and write operational, instructional and maintenance documentation
- Strategic conversion driven, search-optimized copywriting for content marketing educational microsites and landing pages
- Build captivating, conversion driven lead magnets for B2C audiences, including long-form whitepapers, blog posts, email drip campaigns, social media, infographics & LP copy
- Collaborate with team members to ensure content creation works seamlessly with marketing automation and inbound lead generation strategy
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research for microsites to rank highly for relevant keywords to bring in profitable traffic (i.e., Ahref, Google Search Console)
- Own and execute keyword strategy and optimization to lead to increased revenue
- Some experience building educational microsites and landing pages within SalesForce
- Some experience building emails in CRMs such as SendGrid and SalesForce
- Own and execute internal and external linking strategy and acquisition within and across microsites to increase Google rankings
- Perform regular analysis of competitor’s content marketing efforts, including trending topics and competitor keyword strategies
- Aid in development of cohesive inbound content marketing strategy
- Monitor and own metrics of organic traffic with ability to recommend new technologies
- Expert sense of Buyer Personas, goals, challenges and values of our B2B customers and ability to pivot content creation techniques to match specific audiences
- Collaborate closely with the team to achieve team goals, including but not limited to, inbound lead generation, organic traffic, landing page downloads, paid search ROI and, most importantly, revenue
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, such as SEO-friendly site architecture, meta titles and tags, etc.
- Strong analytical skills for enhancing SEO performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-plus years of proven metrics-driven successful content creation with direct impact on revenue
- 2-plus years of experience in content marketing strategy and execution
- 2-plus years of experience in SEO and keyword strategies and optimization
- 2-plus years of experience creating content specific for marketing automation
- Experience collaborating on content strategy reporting, metrics and ROI required
- Knowledge of AP Style required
- Journalism, proofreading/editing experience a plus
- Degree in marketing, English, journalism or related field required
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality of content
- Experience working with a subscription, SaaS business model a plus
- Experience working with Windows Outlook, Excel and Word required
Preferred Knowledge and Skill:
- Technical writing experience preferred
- Experience in fin serv and/or fintech and/or credit industry preferred
- Basic digital graphic design abilities (email headers/banners, landing page/sales page graphics, simple infographics, social/search/display creatives) preferred
- Naturally collaborative and team player
- The best candidate for the position enjoys being busy and collaborating across departments. The best characteristics include having fun, being patient, understanding, service-oriented and having an overall friendly personality.
- Must be willing to learn and pass associated training courses.
- Has exhibited the quality of being reliable. Has transportation to assure they can meet their work shift schedule
Position Details: This is a full-time hourly position (40 hours/week).
Pay: The pay range for this position if the work is performed in California (Colorado, New York City, NY) is a minimum of $65,000 to a maximum of $75,000 annually. The actual compensation offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Benefits and Perks: IDIQ makes available comprehensive benefits to employees that work 30 hours or more per week. IDIQ pays 100% of certain plans (medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance) for employees and 50% of plans (medical, dental vision) for their dependents. Other benefits offered include paid time off, paid volunteer time off, paid sick time, 10 paid holidays, additional life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a 401k program with employer match. We work in a casual dress attire environment. Enjoy friendly competition with ping-pong tournaments, pool games, and more.
AAP/EEO Statement: Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of employees or applicants. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to actual or perceived: race (including hair texture or protected hairstyles, e.g. braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, citizenship, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, family and medical leave status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Supervisory: No supervisory responsibilities.
Business Office Environment: This position operates in a professional office environment. Office environment can vary with noise levels and stress, from low to moderate.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to push, move, lift or otherwise bear 10-30lbs. Applications may include but are not limited to repetitive work using a computer keyboard, mouse and headphones while sitting and/or standing at an assigned work desk area.