We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented SEO Associate to join our team at BOLD Studios, one of the top employment sites in the world! As an SEO Associate, you will be responsible for driving organic traffic to our domains by executing SEO tactics, evaluating keywords and content engagement performance, and following SEO best practices. You will work closely with the SEO team and other departments to implement SEO strategies that support our business goals.
This role may work remotely from any of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The SEO team at BOLD is responsible for driving organic traffic to our domains. As an SEO Associate, you will be working closely with the rest of the team and other departments to implement SEO best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute SEO tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, metadata, and content engagement performance tracking (rankings, sessions, conversions, etc.)
- Provide conversion-focused analysis and recommendations for content and on-page SEO
- Follow SEO best practices and avoid black hat techniques that would adversely impact Bold websites
- Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword research, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic, and backlinks
- Present substantiated recommendations for SEO and UX changes that have a direct impact on organic results
- Leverage various SEO tools to extract meaningful insights and develop data-driven recommendations based on findings
- Perform best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication, tracking, and reporting of KPIs
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm and develop content that supports goals
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience in SEO
- Intermediate experience working directly with SEO campaign management
- Good knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP)
- Intermediate knowledge of web display languages (i.e., HTML, CSS), Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel) and statistical analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Contributes to an enjoyable and supportive work atmosphere
- Experience using analytics and SEO industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Botify, SEMRush, Ahrefs, OnCrawl, Conductor, and Searchlight
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media marketing best practices
- Previous experience working in a remote setting
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics, and Social Media
- Familiarity with Web Analytics
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
Under San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
- Competitive Salary
- Biannual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health, dependent care, transportation)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness Perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 16 paid holidays including 5 days in December
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don’t discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.