Full Job Description
Versapay is focused on transforming accounts receivable efficiencies and accelerating companies’ cash flow by connecting AR teams with their customers over the cloud. Through the Versapay Network we make billing and payments easy for buyers and sellers, reducing costs and eliminating paper, checks, and manual business processes. Check out how our product works here!
Since Versapay’s inception in 2006, the company has grown into a global network of 8,000+ clients and 500,000+ users driving $10 billion in payment volume annually. Versapay goes beyond simply automating back-office AR processes to deliver customer-driven experiences. The results? Our clients benefit from improved payment times and stronger customer relationships. Over 80% of our clients’ customers are embracing the online services available through the platform.
Think you might be the next Veep to join? Read on!!
- ️ We obsess over our customers.
- ️ We help each other.
- ️ We embrace diversity.
- ️ We find better ways.
- ️ We get things done.
- ️ We own it.
How you’ll make a huge impact here – and on your career: *
As SEO Analyst, you’ll help us take our organic content strategy to the next level. We’ll rely on you to analyze and identify gaps in website content, optimize pages for improved search results, build links, and inform content creation. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic thinker with a passion for both analysis and impact, who is ready to scaleorganic contentat a fast-growing company.
Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for SEO performance on the Resource Center and across the website. We will look to you for keyword research, analytics and reporting, implementing SEO tactics, and above all, we’ll rely on your insight to help us boost our performance in organic search. You will collaborate across marketing to ensure all organic content is optimized. Most often, you’ll spend time with the Content Team and the Demand Generation Team.
To accomplish this, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree and minimum 4years in SEO, including experience with HTML, Google Analytics, Data Studio, and other SEO tools. Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills are a must. We’d love for you to show us how you’ve been able scale organic performance for brands. Familiarity w/B2B marketing, and especially the FinTech/Payments/AR space are big plusses.
What you’ll do: *
- Lead strategy and programs: Drive growth in organic search performance leveraging effective strategies and tactics that contribute to revenue growth at Versapay
- Analytical & Critical thinking: Deliver insights and apply best practices in SEO to help refine and scale our SEO strategy.
- Test and develop: Apply testing to iterate on success and prove hunches.
- Partner across teams: SEO insights will primarily impact the organic goals of the Content Team but can help inform SEM and other Demand Generation objectives.
- Report on progress: Report on performance, providing regular feedback on key projects and dashboarding while also proactively developing ad hoc reports and insights to help accelerate our success.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Strategic thinking: You apply an outcomes-focused mindset to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of organic content. You’re able to show how your work on organic content optimizationhelpsus reach our overall marketing and sales goals.
- Data fluency: You love working with data and insights. You have a knack for synthesizing data with an eye for optimizing your work, and you take what you’ve learned to show how well you’re helping grow Versapay.
- Creativity: You think outside the box to develop high-ranking content that will make Versapay the acknowledged leader in AR automation by dominating search results.
- Customer Obsession: You understand that our story begins and ends with the customer, therefore every action we take for SEO is first to support our customer’s educational journey.
- Collaboration: You are assertive with humility—able to lead change in a positive way. Maintaining a high standard for communication, you remain professional under pressure to champion the value and objectives of our organic content strategy.
All of our Veeps live out our core values: *
We look for excellence: individuals that are better than we are and not only meet our values but bring value to our teams.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. Versapay is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without discrimination. Please let us know if accommodation for the recruitment/interview process is required and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom.
Job Type: Full-time