Full Job Description
Media.Monks is looking for an experienced, team-oriented, and self-motivated Senior SEO Strategist (contract role) to join our growing SEO team. The ideal candidate should not only have knowledge of SEO and ranking strategies but also have proven account management and client-facing experience.
In the Senior SEO Strategist position, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to help drive key global marketing programs for our client’s products. The Senior SEO Strategist will be accountable to partner with clients to address measured content/SEO landscape performance and opportunities and work with client stakeholders across multiple digital disciplines to propose and defend SEO investment across all performance-based marketing channels.
If you’re a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, we would love to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Assist with developing SEO strategy for multiple clients. Effectively communicate strategy to get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Oversee and assist with SEO strategy execution
- Manage multiple SEO projects at the same time
- Collaborate with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure all projects are moving forward in a timely manner and completed under deadline
- Review each deliverable to ensure it meets client’s expectations/standards
- Educate teams & vendors on SEO best practices, to ensure all deliverables are optimized at time of launch
- Responsible for all client communications, addressing and resolving any client concerns related to your projects
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency, client-facing role
- Basic knowledge of SEO and ranking strategies
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other third-party SEO tools
- Committed to delivering superior client service
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.