Senior Digital Marketing Consultant – Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. – Madison, WIFull Time
$52,729 – $146,275 a year
Full Job Description
**This is a hybrid position and offers the opportunity to work 50% of time remotely and 50% of time in the office.
Provide expert consultation in professional digital marketing, brand management, and ensure consistent implementation. Drive growth across various digital platforms, including attracting website traffic and cost-effectively converting traffic into lead generation and higher customer satisfaction. Lead business efforts for Church Mutual’s intranet and internet renovations and enhancement. Collaborate and interface with technology and development teams. Conduct industry, market, and competitor analysis to provide recommendations on strategy enhancements.
- Serve as an expert in professional digital marketing, brand management, and provide ongoing consultation and project management for the consistent implementation and growth of Church Mutual’s brand across all business sectors.
- Create, manage, and experiment to deliver new ways of driving users, customers, and target audiences to our websites and campaign specific microsites and landing pages. Monitor digital marketing technologies, tools, and trends and lead the implementation of them as needed. Contribute to overall marketing strategy and implementation to ensure integration with other nondigital communications channels.
- Create and execute integrated marketing programs and plans across multiple digital platforms and a targeted customer base. Lead and contribute to building clear marketing plans that support strong brand awareness and generate sales leads.
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns across email, social media, blogs, and web properties.
- Utilize and employ project management principles to drive strong, consistent program delivery and effectively engage cross-functional teams internally and externally.
- Guide creative development of digital ad and digital content using controlled testing and empirical results to navigate work. Lead business efforts for intranet and internet renovations and enhancements and manage SEO and SEM for all websites.
- Develop business requirements and interface as a business leader with technology teams, including offshore development teams.
- Conduct industry, market, and competitor analysis and provide recommendations to enhance Church Mutual’s reputation and value proposition.
- Deliver web and digital campaign performance reports through tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau. Learn and optimize all campaigns, including design, content, copy, channel, and call-to-action.
- Communicate and report to senior management, Church Mutual business partners, and business development teams on digital results and trends.
- Collaborate with website developers to complete any technology enhancements or maintenance needed for marketing programs. Coordinate copywriting, graphic design, and other resources as necessary.
- Optimize the marketing automation process using email, content, and social media channels.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven successful track record.
- Online and mobile advertising and lead generation experience required.
- Strong experience with digital marketing, including harnessing social media and SEM to drive awareness across platforms.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other web and digital marketing tracking tools required.
- Strong experience in use of CRM, MAP, and ECM technologies.
- Experience in designing campaign concepts and ideas.
- Proficiency in marketing automation.
- Insurance experience a plus.
- Strong experience with digital marketing, online and mobile advertising, and lead generation.
- Advanced communication skills, including technical knowledge in both written and verbal formats, across media and digital channels.
- Ability to remain current on digital marketing trends and practices.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and create project timelines.
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong creative ability and ideation skills.
- Project management skills and knowledge of project management methods and techniques.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,729.00 – $146,275.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location