Ascedia is seeking a Search Optimization Specialist to join our team.
We are looking for a driven, curious digital marketing professional with a desire to learn and grow in a supportive, employee-first work environment. If you are seeking an opportunity to have an impact, to take the lead on capturing opportunities, and to have your voice heard and opinions valued, Ascedia is the right place for you.
As a Search Optimization Specialist, you will have an opportunity to drive organic strategy and execution for a diverse roster of sophisticated clients. You will play a central role in our marketing team – optimizing organic search performance while delivering quality client service. You will also serve as a subject matter expert who regularly offers strategies and guidance that produce measurable results.
At Ascedia, we focus on goals, method, and impact. Our approach is flexible but driven by strategy, collaboration, and validation. We are results-oriented and devoted to delivering positive business outcomes for our clients.
- Develop effective organic search strategies that align with client goals and outline roadmaps and action steps to drive results.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for improvement and present ideas to clients
- Lead efforts including on-site optimizations, content creation, keyword research, and technical site audits
- Create quality performance reporting that provides relevant data, insights, and recommendations.
- Be a great partner and advocate for our clients and their organizations.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on organic search
- Proficiency with SEO tools and platforms such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz, and/or other tools to glean insights and assess performance
- Experience with Google Analytics and setting up tracking frameworks for client sites
- A high level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Flexible work environment – fully remote capable
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account available
- 401(k) program
- Smart, fun, and friendly coworkers
- Regular social events and happy hours
- Summer hours
- And more!
We look forward to hearing from you!