Salesforce Developer: Digital HR & Innovation Consultant – Deloitte – Dallas, TXFull Time
Full Job Description
The Human Capital Offering Portfolio focuses on helping organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. To stay in front, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. Supporting the products and capabilities of the Human Capital Offering Portfolio, our Asset Shop is full of passionate, energetic, and multi-talented engineers who are excited about building the world’s greatest personalized and business friendly applications. Our high caliber engineering team is already making their mark by developing on a variety of current platforms/technologies – Java, MEAN, LAMP, Amazon AWS/EC2, Content Management and Publishing, Vertical and Enterprise Search, Multimedia, Blog, Web Analytics and SEO. Soon all of the services will be available on mobile smartphones, iOS and Android tablet devices, followed by implementation of a highly sophisticated and scalable SaaS platform.
Work You’ll Do
Digital HR and Innovation Salesforce Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with innovative Cloud technologies and trends to optimize business results by being directly involved in the continuous support of ConnectMe, Deloitte’s proprietary product built on the Salesforce.com platform. This will include working with clients to understand their functional and technical requirements in order to develop and deploy solutions to solve their business issues. In this role you will utilize your technical knowledge of Salesforce.com to support enhancements or projects to clients.
- Work in an environment using SFDC Service Cloud, Lightning Communities, Lightning Components and/or Force.com
- Learn and provide ConnectMe Configuration solutions to client needs
- Act as a knowledgeable liaison with Offshore counterparts and business stakeholders providing technical solution options and recommendations
- Support the delivery of systems and enhancements developed from established requirements by working closely with Onshore counterparts, Offshore delivery teams, clients, developers, implementation partners etc.
- Act as end-to-end product consultant for clients, navigating them through product configurations and helping to debug product issues leveraging design thinking and agile techniques
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product development team, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related
- 2 – 4 years of experience with Salesforce Lighting, in Agile environments, working with code migration tools (such as: Github, Jenkins)
- 2+ years of experience serving the HR function or HR processes
- 2+ years of experience with advanced structured programming (APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, SOA)
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Administrator and App Builder Certifications a strongly preferred
- Prior SFDC knowledge on debugging and resolving custom components including integration components for SFDC, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, Lightning components, Lightning Communities
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Strong problem solving, communication and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm preferred
- Remote – US, New York, San Francisco, San Jose, Parsippany, Stamford, Rosslyn, Los Angeles, Boston, McLean, Seattle, Orange County, Washington DC, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Sacramento, Baltimore, San Diego, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami, Orlando, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Nashville, Memphis