Full Job Description
Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales Northeast: C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing, private, digital marketing company that excels at helping automotive dealerships increase sales, increase market share, and lower cost per acquisition. We are currently hiring for an Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales Northeast.
Who are you? Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales
C-4 Analytics is seeking a sales leader with expertise in the automotive digital marketing to help our team strategically sell a full suite of digital services into single-point dealership locations and automotive groups. We are looking for industry automotive media sales leaders to help their Digital Consultants and Business Development teams make appointments and set our value proposition to Owners, General Managers, and Digital Leadership within our target markets. We offer superior service and industry-leading strategies that have been highly awarded since 2009 and we just need introductions to close business. Whether you have experience in digital sales, experience in the industry, extensive automotive contacts or are just great at prospecting new business, you will be successful at C-4 Analytics.
A day in the life of an Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales:
“Coffee is for closers,” and we have an awesome coffee maker. The Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales will be charged with managing a team of Digital Consultants and their pipeline development process including organizing target account approaches, to outbound contact (Including, and initial calls) to help close business with new prospects. You’ll lead a consultative sales process that requires high engagement with executives and mid- to senior management.
As an Automotive Regional Vice President, you will be evaluated on your ability to effectively manage your regional pipeline activity in order to meet monthly sales quotas and annual revenue targets. After closing business, the Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales will be responsible for ensuring a smooth relationship handoff to our Client Services team members, who will maintain and build the client relationship to deliver C-4 Analytics’ award-winning services.
Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales duties include:
- Automotive Regional Vice Presidents will report to the National VP of Sales. This is a leadership role in which you are required to assist and guide Automotive Digital Sales Consultants in conveying the merits of our program to prospects.
- You will be required to go through an initial corporate digital training program at the start of your employment.
- You will be required to work with Sales Operations, Marketing, Business Development, and Digital Consultants to strategically engage C-4 Target Markets and Accounts. This includes territory management, target account development, and messaging audiences.
- You will be required to fully manage and mentor and train a team of Digital Sales Consultant within your assigned territory by ensuring Cold Calling and in-store and in person presentations are completed in the way outlined in the training and guidelines provided by the company.
- The RVP will actively support their Digital Consultants with pipeline development strategies while working with internal functions to support the execution for your consultants.
- The Regional Vice President, Sales will also be required to travel on an ongoing basis with each of their DC’s (digital Consultants) in their territories. You will also be expected to add rooftops within your network to your region.
- You will be required to be involved with and close to each opportunity in your region’s pipelines and ensure your team has updated and completed their CRM responsibilities.
- You also may be required to perform tasks or duties as assigned by your supervisor and or corporate executive team.
- You will ensure tools provided by Sales Operations and Presentation Teams consistently reflect the key strategy and actions necessary to offer our Digital Solution to dealers to close the deal.
- All opportunities will be backed with firm reporting and a strong ROI.
This is a remote position. We are open to candidates that are used to managing remote teams, working hard, and are experts in time-management.
The territory covered is the Northeast.
Requirements of an Automotive Regional Vice President, Sales:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- The Regional Vice President position requires a complete understanding of the automotive industry and all things Digital.
- Desire to pursue and close new business while strategically building territory sales
- 8+ years of combined inside/outside sales experience
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing sales experience and relationship management
- 5 + years’ experience in territory sales, service and upper management or executive level management is required.
- 2 + years’ prior leadership experience in upper management is required.
- 2+ years’ experience managing remote sales teams and an agile selling process is a plus
- Desire to pursue and close new business while strategically building territory sales pipelines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
- Automotive and Dealership Industry Experience is a Must
- Travel required – about 50% travel
Working at C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a full-service advertising and digital marketing company committed to developing innovative solutions for every dealer in every market, and to providing the highest levels of accountability and customer service. Key details about our company include:
- We have 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- We specialize in automotive digital marketing, and the rest of the industry follows our lead
- We have three main offices: our headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
Employee Perks & Bragging Rights
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
- 8-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
What our Employees Say:
Want to know what makes working at C-4 Analytics so rewarding? Take it from the true experts: our current teammates. Recent surveys about our workplace and culture suggest that our staff loves:
- The People: It’s not just a cliché; we have the best, hungriest, and smartest team in the business.
- The Culture: Teamwork. Camaraderie. Perseverance. We hire for these traits, and it shows.
- The Growth: We place a real emphasis on training, development, and career planning.
- The Trust: Our managers empower their people and teams to thrive in their own ways.
- The Challenge: We work in a competitive industry and a dynamic field. You’ll never be bored!
More About C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a full-service advertising and digital marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise: we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but also love Instagram and Bing. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing, but we aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players, but we love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but cool, likeable nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Want to know more? Want to become part of our growing Sales Team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.