Programmatic Media Product Specialist – Circa – Milwaukee, WIFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $46.5K – $58.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Milwaukee, WI.
Full Job Description
As Circa’s Programmatic Media Product Specialist, you will work closely with the Account Management, Technology and Marketing teams to ensure the success of CPC program and the programmatic advertising campaigns on behalf of our employer clients. You will manage campaign set up, quality assurance, and optimization, troubleshooting pacing issues (weekly/monthly budgets), performance and margin, and developing strategic recommendations to support the success of our clients, while creating incremental revenue opportunities for the company.
You are a detail-oriented and efficiency-minded individual. You’re a problem solver with a focus on results. You enjoy discovering and uncovering unbeatable methods and best practices that build momentum and drive revenue. You can work independently and enjoy being part of a collaborative team that has your back.
You have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. You may have 1+ years of experience in a programmatic media traffic buying role. You have experience using Excel and other Microsoft Office products. You may even be familiar with Appcast for programmatic job distribution or have knowledge of job boards and the online recruiting space!
About the Position
In this role, you’ll use your programmatic knowledge to provide smart, operationally sound recommendations, working to uncover inefficiencies and improve client results. You will set up, launch, manage, and maintain campaigns in our programmatic platform. You’ll collaborate with client Account Managers, Technology, and the Marketing teams to maintain visibility on client results, ensure fiscal accountability, and proactively monitor to optimize for performance goals. You’ll assist with campaign analytics, derive insights from data, and contribute strategic recommendations to improve campaign performance and pacing.
Our Marketing Team:
- We are collaborators, learners, and professionals who strive for achievements and results, while throwing in some laughs and fun
- We communicate well and often with each other, knowing we all have a piece of the puzzle that is essential to the whole
- Team members are empowered, supportive and entrepreneurial
- We use great tech stack tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, Trello, and Microsoft Teams
Day in the Life
Most days will involve:
- Creating, managing, and optimizing advertising campaigns within our programmatic platform, including proactive performance checks, pacing updates, and maintaining profitability results
- Analyzing data and monitoring campaign health to provide projection analysis and relocation recommendations as needed
- Collaborating with colleagues to build efficacy
Weekly activities may include:
- Developing client reports, providing audience insights, and ensuring a smooth campaign execution
- Conducting lost opportunity analysis for process and product improvement recommendations
On a more monthly or annual basis:
- Collaborating with team on optimization and SEO strategies and market opportunities
- Launching new products for client accounts
- Assisting with other team projects as needed
We believe diverse teams have the power to transform business. For us, diversity is not just a “check-the-box” solution. We bring our own experiences and style to our work, which fuels creativity and is sought after as valuable assets. Circa is more than a SaaS-based workforce development company – we are a catalyst for companies to build their own proprietary advantage with powerful diverse teams. Our best-in-class products solve diversity and compliance challenges for some of the country’s most innovative companies.
Circa is a team of experts sharing a passion for diversifying the workforce. Together we’re building a more diverse and high-performing future — team by team, industry by industry. Are you with us?
Circa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Encouraging Diversity and Inclusion is a core value – we celebrate and embrace our differences. Everyone is welcome and deserves an opportunity.
This is a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time