PPC/SEO SpecialistFull Time
Full Job Description
Ironistic PPC/SEO Specialists oversee the online marketing campaigns related to SEO, PPC, and comprehensive inbound marketing campaigns for clients in various industries. As an Ironistic PPC/SEO Specialist, you will supervise accounts to ensure all campaigns adhere to an agreed-upon budget and continuously perform tests on campaigns to bolster performance. Additionally, you will work closely with the account services team to develop SEO strategies and manage our clients’ day-to-day social media content and engagement initiatives.
- 2+ years of work experience as a PPC/SEO specialist or similar position
- Knowledgeable about search, social and content marketing disciplines
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and other online analytical tools
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing)
- Experience planning and executing SEO, social media, content, and local search marketing campaigns
- Experience managing paid ad campaigns on popular social media platforms.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large-scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Organized and can perform well with or without detailed directions
- AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Agency experience is a must
- Collaborate with the Digital Strategist/Project Manager to build and execute SEO strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search and social initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC/SEO industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Work closely with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Train, support, and review tasks of SEO and Content Specialists
- Health & Life Insurance – Premiums for employee paid by Ironistic
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Generous paid time off
- Continuing education fund – always keep learning!
- “Thinking Thursday” day once per month – Explore the latest trends in the digital world!
- SmartTrip Metro Benefits (in DC area)
- Various monthly rewards for doing great work and being a team player
- Awesome office amenities: shuffleboard tables, treadmill desk, open/collaborative spaces, and snacks/drinks!
Ironistic provides full website strategy, design, development, and marketing. We focus on building long-term strategies to ensure the ongoing evolution of our client websites. Co-founded by industry experts with more than 40 combined years of experience in the web development world, Ironistic works with small and medium-sized companies, associations and nonprofits, government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, and more. Ironistic is platform agnostic and builds websites, apps, Intranets, and social media tools with the technologies that best fit the needs of our clients. We’re also pretty awesome to hang out with!
Apply Online at https://www.ironistic.com/iron-jobs
Ironistic is an affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday