Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $72.7K – $92.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Spokane Valley, WA.
Full Job Description
You will utilize your experience managing the following paid advertising channels: SEM, Display, Retargeting, Social, Affiliates and emerging digital channels where we can continue to introduce customers to the brand.
You will be a key member of our in-house marketing team focused on acquiring customers through their respective digital channels. You will help generate cost effective web traffic as well as test, track and measure the success of marketing activities through data analysis.
You will be responsible for daily management of several revenue channels including, but not limited to:
- Shopping Comparison site management
- Display ads and retargeting
- Affiliate program
- Reporting & ROAS Modeling on above programs
Paid Ad programs currently include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Day to day management, optimization, and reporting of existing advertising programs and channels.
- Interdepartmental collaboration on the proper product mix for each channel, promotional opportunities and creative needs.
- Work with the marketing team on a regular basis to review new programs, calendars and creative ideas, and identify opportunities for new traffic.
- Market and competitive research to provide insight on industry specific trends.
- Regularly work with and provide campaign KPI reporting, providing actionable recommendations for improvement and growth opportunities.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in managing SEM, SEO, Shopping, Marketplace, Affiliate, Display, and Retargeting campaigns.
- Experience managing a minimum of $40K in paid advertising per month, with at least $25k/mo in a single channel.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the the ability to make recommendations for usage, optimization, and review of new applications to manage the digital channels effectively.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment that covers several verticals and be able to create and manage individual KPI sets for each vertical/channel combination.
- Strong, self-motivated, proactive work ethic. This position relies on your ability to determine and act on priorities when it comes to advertising opportunities.
- Ability to manage to budget and ROI targets and create executive reporting detailing results and trends.
- Ability to communicate proactively about KPIs with the Executive Team.
- Experience using platforms such as NetSuite and JIRA.
- Our office is located in Midtown NYC. Some travel required. Applicants in NYC, Indianapolis, or Denver are preferred, but all qualified remote applicants will be considered.
- No agencies or consultants. This position is for a full time employee.
Tools we use – bonus if you have experience with them:
- Google Apps office suite, JIRA, NetSuite CRM, BigCommerce, Google Analytics, Adwords, UnBounce, CommerceHub, Hotjar, and JIRA.