Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $86.2K – $109K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Greetings of the day..!
Momento USA is a global technology consulting, talent acquisition and creative development firm that addresses clients’ most pressing needs and challenges. We currently looking for Oracle Commerce Cloud Lead – Remote. Please see the Job description for the reference.
Role: Oracle Commerce Cloud Lead
Duration: 6 months
Location: 100% remote
- Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Developing an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations
- Recommending road maps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Lead solution design sessions with business partners and other business and IT stakeholders.
- Ability to translating requirements/business rules of Oracle Commerce Cloud into detailed technical specifications.
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of our processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- 2 to 3 years of implementation experience in Oracle Cx Commerce and Cx Content Management
- Strong background in B2B and B2C ecommerce consulting
- Experience in designing and developing storefront, mapping and defining the product catalogs and enabling user experience for the most intuitive and simplified Oracle Commerce Cloud site designed for the end users and distributors
- Experience with e-commerce concepts such as personalization, shopping carts, customer service, subscription management, payment gateways, credit checking, content creation and management; and general search concepts such as guided search, search interfaces, and relevancy ranking is desirable.
- Hands-on knowledge of Cart, Checkout process, Catalog Fulfillment product pricing and widget
- Strong knowledge on processes of cloud to cloud and system to system integrations and interfacing with legacy and Order Management Cloud
- Strong knowledge of data integrations from external system into Oracle Commerce Cloud such as finished good product and product catalog load
- Experience with designing and implementing functionality on web applications such as Oracle Commerce Cloud (OCC) or Oracle ATG.
- Experience with integrations to Oracle CPQ and Oracle ERP/EBS applications for Order to Cash processes is a plus.
- Proven track in leading website & ecommerce application design and development.
- Project experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST/XML/JSON)
- Fit with our culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly driven, with the desire to learn our business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients and across multiple initiatives
Additional Desired Skills
- Team and Client Leadership skills
- Knowledge of managing search setting and SEO
- Experience in overall Oracle Cx process integration understanding with Supply Chain
- Certifications in Oracle Cx Cloud
- Experience leading solution workshops and mentoring junior staff
Thanks & Regards
Momento USA | Exceeding Customer Expectations…
440 Benigno Blvd, Unit#A-5 2nd Floor, Interstate Business Park, Bellmawr, NJ 08031
Direct: 856-452-7686 / 856-456-1805 Ext 1017; Fax: (866) 605-1171
Email: [email protected] Web: www.MomentoUSA.com
Minority Certified by SWAM I National Minority Certified by NMSDC
One of the fastest growing company in NJ I E-verified Company
Awarded fastest growing Asian American business by Diversitybusiness.com
Note: Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.