WANTED: Marketing Sales Exec, aka “The Engagement Director”, aka “The Goal Crusher”
At Mindgrub, we use technology to unlock human potential. Our mission is to produce work that makes lives better, jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive. In order to accomplish this, we need incredible employees who embody our values of collaboration, grit, curiosity, problem-solving, and pet-photo-sharing.
As our Marketing Sales Executive, or “Engagement Director”, you will help achieve Mindgrub’s strategic plan goals by meeting (and exceeding) sales, revenue, and profitability metrics set forth by the CEO and Sales Leadership. You’ll focus primarily on marketing, branding, creative, and campaigns, with a strong emphasis on digital and web.
- Maintain and expand Mindgrub’s relationships with existing clients to increase Mindgrub’s revenue and profit for marketing and design services
- Identify, qualify, and procure new Agency clients to diversify and increase revenue and profitability, seeking to create retained clients requiring Mindgrub’s marketing, design and advertising services
- Understand and comply with client-specific pricing requirements while meeting and exceeding Mindgrub’s profitability targets
- Use Mindgrub’s CRM for all leads, prospects, and current/past clients contacts to ensure client exposure to internal marketing campaigns/event activities
- Lead pitches and proposals, working with prospects through the sales process and supporting Mindgrub’s team by drafting response content, clearly communicating client opportunity, and collaborating with our team to develop strategies that will move our clients’ businesses forward.
- Educate clients on the breadth of Mindgrub’s marketing offerings, including creative, digital marketing, branding, SEO/SEM, campaign strategy, design, & execution, content strategy and copywriting, website design and development, and more.
- Support Kick-off meeting and engagement support between sales, production departments, and client
- Collaborate with team members to ensure client and project health throughout the course of the engagement
- Executed company sales strategies for a product or region with a focus on Marketing, Creative, and Digital services
- Established trusting relationships with peers to assure inter-departmental coordination and effectiveness
- Negotiated and closed, or assisted in negotiating or closing, large account deals of 1MM+
- Collaborated on a daily basis with co-workers either affecting or affected by sales initiatives
- A record of listening, gathering information and getting clarification to understand issues
- Presented ideas and information effectively and persuasively
- Represented a company effectively to the industry, clients, and prospects
- Has exhibited strong writing and analytic abilities, with an attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with teams to successfully produce results
- Upbeat, positive, quick to learn, with an adaptive and collaborative attitude
- Expanded existing client relationships and developed new clients for substantial growth in sales and profitability
- Demonstrated success in closing complex sales contracts on favorable terms
- Maintained an ongoing dialogue with clients, prospects, and business contacts for additional revenue opportunities, problem resolution, and ideas for continuous service improvement as needed
Education & Experience
- Familiarity with the services and technologies Mindgrub offers
- Experience in advertising/marketing/web agency sales to demonstrate the required competencies defined above to carry out the responsibilities as described
- Experience using and maintaining CRMs/sales software preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Additional IT or business education or certifications a plus
The Perks Of Being A Mindgrubber
- Work remotely or in the office – your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone and gym stipends
- PTO available right when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups, and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!