Employee assistance program
Opportunities for advancement
Paid time off
Full Job Description
What will you do?
You will be a significant contributor to bring the marketing communications strategy and content offers to life for our customers, partners, and influencers. You will be responsible for tactical development, implementation, measurement & insights. S/he will integrate inbound and outbound marketing tactics to acquire and retain customers. It is critical for this role to stay current in the latest marketing trends.
The expected outcomes for this role are to create brand awareness, drive demand generation and to accelerate our digital marketing abilities through paid, owned and earned media.
- Plan a variety of MarCom campaigns by partnering with the Channel & Segment Marketing leaders, thought leadership team, deployment team, and internal/external agencies.
- Create and manage the campaign calendar, program documentation, inbound/outbound assets, dependencies, deliverables, and timelines.
- Oversee work with the internal and external agency personnel & vendors – designers, animators, printers, etc.
- Follow and communicate brand standards to all stakeholders
- Orchestrate deployment team for media placements, web pages, marketing automation, events and public relations to ensure tactics are working in unison.
- Devise A/B and multivariate testing techniques across channels (web, email, landing pages etc.) to make campaigns more effective in a short timeframe.
- Deliver campaigns on time.
- Proactively manage the campaign budget by taking corrective actions to throttle up/down based on performance.
- Manage pipeline and follow up
- Manage issues that arise during the campaign and escalate as necessary.
- Monitor and report on health & velocity of the demand waterfall – impressions, web traffic, inquiries, opportunities, closed/won sales.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including insights, interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Usage of various marketing technologies – workflow management, content management systems, CRM, marketing automation, social media management, business intelligence, web analytics platforms.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications required, professional project management a plus.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with majority of experience centered around acquisition and engagement via digital marketing channels including SEO/SEM, web, social, email, online advertising and analytic tools.
- Experience with Marketo or equivalent platform highly desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in marketing technology and digital media highly desired
- Brand experience in the industry and/or technology sector a plus
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans (demand generation and brand building)
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and adjust accordingly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer first orientation
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently and adapt in an ever-changing work environment
- High degree of initiative and pro-active approach
- Strong project management skills & ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to travel domestically
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
(External) English Qualifications:
What’s in it for me?
- Well-being programs provide the ability to earn rewards through free annual health evaluations, flu shots, health coaching, tobacco cessation and more
- Eight free counseling sessions per incident through the Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, PTO without accrual, ability to purchase additional PTO
- Paid family leave after the birth or adoption of a child
- Paid leave to care for a family member with a critical illness or to provide assistance to an elderly parent transitioning living arrangements
- Flexible work arrangements for better work/life balance
- Free Care.com membership and company-subsidized back-up care
- Employee recognition awards
- Home office furniture package
- $25 new hire gift to be donated to the charity of your choice
- Dollars for Doers volunteer program
- Matching personal charitable gifts
Who will you report to?
US Program Management Team Leader
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.