Marketing Executive – Volato, Inc. – RemoteFull Time
$100,000 a year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Volato Marketing Executive
Ready to spread your wings in the world of private aviation?
Private aviation has literally taken off over the last two years, largely driven by structural changes over the pandemic. These changes are permanent, and the industry is ripe for disruption. We seek a highly motivated marketing executive with a startup mentality who’s ready to dive in and help execute the many projects in our pipeline. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to engage our unique customer base, launch new businesses in the private aviation space, and work with a seasoned start up team. We are seeking the best of the best, ready to lean in and gain the experience only a startup can provide. If this is you, and you’re ready for a life changing position, then apply below and get ready to soar.
Launched in 2021, Volato is a fast-growing private jet company, disrupting the category with an initial focus on four-or-fewer passenger missions in the HondaJet. Like no other private aviation provider, we offer fractional owners unlimited hours and a revenue share each month. Our unique proposition means our growth is limited only by the number of aircraft we can acquire. Our short-term mission is to build a national footprint so we can provide the best value and best customer experience to every private aviator in the continental United States. The facets of our business include fractional jet ownership, jet charter, and fleet management. Our growth has been explosive, and we are capitalized to continue this growth, expand our fleet, and hit our goals.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executive with a sharp startup mentality to execute on specific elements of our marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be process and results driven, willing and able to lean in, learn, be flexible, step up and step down when required. You will have strong time management and communication skills, being able to work with groups across the organization to achieve our marketing goals. You will report to the VP of Marketing and Business Development to help build our brand, support sales, and engage with the aviation and TravelTech community.
– Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to execute key day-to-day marketing initiatives in partnership with counterparts from sales, marketing, operations, and partners.
– Implement a growth marketing process and have ownership of the internal growth experiment pipeline.
– Hands on execution in both Free and Paid marketing channels. Including:
- Social Media: Oversee Meta, Google, TikTok, and LinkedIn platforms, including asset creation, posting, tagging, and tracking KPIs.
- Email Marketing: Craft emails for owners and internal communications, establish & optimize signup drip campaigns.
- SEO: Establish campaigns and track analytics with the help of external vendors.
- Collateral: Develop marketing collateral tailored for specific target audiences and events.
- Activations: Help take non-traditional ideas to market.
- Events: Manage the logistics of our conferences, demonstrations, and events, including timelines, applications, booths, hotels, staffing coordination, booth materials, collateral and recaps.
– Learn industry-specific marketing platforms and use them to engage our potential clients and the industry.
– Delve into the industry and competition, sharing insights and trends with the team.
– You will report into the VP of Marketing who has 20+ years of global advertising and marketing experience.
Experience and Requirements
– Marketing degree, business degree or similar
– Meaningful marketing experience, working across all elements of the marketing mix with a preference for experience gained at a VC-backed early or growth stage startup.
– Confidence and experience to autonomously execute projects, however with support from above when needed.
– Collaborative and able to generate input and alignment from cross functional teams.
– Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal.
– Strong attention-to-detail, self-directed initiative, and resourcefulness.
– Exceptional time, resource management, and organizational skills.
– Capacity to succeed in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic organization.
– Confidence to pick up the phone to make a cold call – essential.
– Asset capture for a professional social media account.
– Developing expert in social, SEO, and SEM.
– Strong analytics experience, including proficient use of Mixpanel & Google Analytics.
– Understanding and familiarity with the creation and optimization of conversion funnels.
– Skilled with Office, Mac, Adobe & Figma platforms including basic design skills.
– Attention to detail with an eye for design.
– Flexible schedule with the ability to travel across the country, at times with short notice and on weekends.
– Strong references and examples of work that highlight your success.
– Bonus points, but not required: startup experience, aviation/TravelTech experience.
– A positive, empathetic people-person with an insatiable curiosity and ideally, a great sense of humor.
– References will be requested should you progress through to the final round
– Marketing degree
– 5 + years in a relevant role
– $100,000 per year
– 401K matching
– Healthcare + Dental + Vision
– Unlimited PTO
– Remote-friendly however southeast USA preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- If you have earned a college degree, what is the field of study?
- What is your earliest start date?
- Which of the following types of campaigns/tasks have you autonomously developed:
– META campaign
– LinkedIn campaign
– JetNet campaign
– Competitive review
– SEO campaign
– Company presentation
– Email marketing
– Print Ad
– Tradeshow event
– None of the above
- Which of the following tools can you use?
– Other Design
– Microsoft Office (including Powerpoint)
– Apple iWork (including Keynote)
– None of the above
- What two work archetypes best describes you (only choose two):
- If you move to the second round, we will ask for a 60-second video introducing yourself and why you are the right fit for this role. This is not for now, however are you able to provide this should you progress?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Aviation Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
Work Location: Remote