Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
This is a full-time position, based remotely.
This role is responsible for ensuring effective local offline and digital marketing through content creation and localisation, local partnership outreach, and digital targeting.
- Establish and keep updated a comprehensive, short- and mid-term Product Marketing Calendar
- Conduct campaign data collection and analysis, passing feedback on to Product managers
- Work with the global marketing team to generate assets — including blogs, website pages, landing pages, case studies, emails, FB ad copy, eBooks, flyers, brochures and other assets — for new products and updates to products that the Product team is rolling out.
- Facilitate rollout of assets to various markets, and coordinate with Country Managers and Local Area Marketers to ensure saturation and success
- Help manage ongoing marketing efforts for various new products, including updating assets, monitoring or co-managing offshoot websites, optimising SEO, and more
- Act as marketing support to Product managers in developing campaigns, creating assets, planning marketing schedule, delivering trainings, improving SEO, updating websites, etc
Sales and Other Internal Training
- Coordinate with the Sales Operation Manager and other members of the sales team to ensure salespeople and Country Managers are trained whenever a new product or product update is launched from the Product team.
- Assist Product managers with communications, copy, and developing/delivering trainings for new product rollouts and changes to existing products
- Conduct post-rollout analyses, measuring success and adoption and identifying knowledge gaps where further training is required
- Lead monthly Product Induction Training for new sales and marketing team members
Our perfect candidate will have:
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Copywriting and editing skills with the ability to adopt the style and tone of the business for both internal and external audiences
- An understanding of digital marketing tools and techniques and knowledge of paid marketing channels
- Ability to synthesize sales and marketing data with product targets and intuitions to scope out short- and mid-term marketing plans
- Knowledge of search ranking and optimisation tools and experience producing content for SEO
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment with a solution-focused approach to decision making
- High degree of empathy and deep cross-cultural comfort
- Comfort constantly learning on the job
- Comfort receiving feedback and reverting immediately
- Sound judgement—and knowing when to ask for support!
- High level of organisational ability and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and stakeholders
Why work for Crimson?
- Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- $1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you’re passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we’d love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.