As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients –some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Manager, SEO is responsible for building and maintaining an effective and productive relationship with their client. The Manager will assist in the design and execution of SEO initiatives.
This position requires a hands-on manager with astute attention to detail and process, and who possesses the ability to generate actionable insights and recommendations. They will assist the Associate Director and Director in driving strategic SEO expertise within the team as well as helping to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies and tactics in line with the client’s business objectives
- Manage on-page optimizations (metadata, keyword usage, internal linking, etc.) and offsite initiatives (link building, social media projects, etc.)
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO performance
- Identify new opportunities and recommendations for improving client’s organic search rankings, traffic and conversions
- Manage monthly SEO reporting (keyword rankings, SEO traffic, conversion data)
- Develop insights to inform future optimizations and provide client with insights and optimization recommendations
- Work with Associate Search Director to develop processes for improved work-flow within Starcom and across agency partners and vendors
- Stay up-to-date on newest organic search, paid search and social media trends
- Research new ideas, trends, and technologies within the SEO space to educate clients and the Starcom team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, statistics, economics, sociology, or equivalent
- 3+ years of SEO work experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing on-page optimizations (metadata, keyword usage, internal linking, etc.)
- Knowledge of lead generation clients and SEO tactics to generate conversions
- Experience in applying SEO to brand-building, direct response, and reputation management initiatives
- Experience with SEO, web analytics, and search research tools and technologies
- Previous management/mentorship experience
- SEMrush, eCommerce, and/or international SEO experience is a plus
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving, and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel and PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.