Manager, Brand and Marketing Communications – Fortified Health Security – RemoteFreelance
Login to bookmark
People who do great work deserve great support. That’s why we care about building a culture of flexibility, learning, and belonging. Our goal is to help you be the best ‘you’ that you can be, both inside and outside of work. That isn’t just food for you – it’s good for the people you love, too. Your best work starts here. We’re excited about where it may take you!ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from being expected of this position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this position. Other duties may be required.
- This person will be working with the Director, Marketing to develop and execute integrated marketing and brand communications initiatives, campaigns and projects supporting the growth plans and needs of the business, collaborating closely with other marketing team members and other key stakeholders as appropriate.
- This role will leverage his/her solid project management background/experience, process management capabilities, content creation skills and experience, and business-to-business marketing and communications expertise across relevant channels (print, digital/social, email, events, PR) to ensure that campaigns and projects are managed, integrated and implemented effectively and in alignment with brand standards and key business priorities
- This role will facilitate and lead when appropriate, collaboration efforts across the marketing team and with product management, sales, human resources, and other colleagues to ensure initiatives and content deliverables/assets are developed and completed on time and on budget, leveraging the appropriate resources (internally and externally)
- Knowledge and understanding of industry tools to aid in development and execution of engaging messages and creative/content on the relevance of Fortified Health Security’s offerings and expertise to target audiences
- Deliverables may include product/service and application literature/collateral, email promotions, print and/or digital advertising, sales support tools, trade show/event display signage and support materials, video and other branded content (i.e. white papers, infographics, podcasts).
- Serve as key point of contact and project manager in providing MarCom counsel and support to marketing colleagues, ensuring consistent delivery of agreed deliverables, on time and on budget.
- Manage engagement and work of marketing/creative agencies and freelance resources to support marketing and brand development needs of the business while remaining on budget and on time with deliverables and due dates.
- Manage development and updating of the marketing promotional calendar for the organization, in collaborating with other team members and key stakeholders as needed
- Oversee the MarCom planning and executional support for trade shows and events, teaming closely with the respective marketing team leads and ensuring compliance with brand messaging and standards globally
- Manage large scale, communications/promotional planning and programs
- Provide guidance for marketing communications development strategies, plans and programs
- Manage engagement and work of marketing/creative agencies and freelance resources to support marketing and brand development needs of the business
- Work within defined budget to deliver agreed support of global and regional marketing communications programs and needs including: Trade Paid Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Literature Fulfillment and Warehousing
- Ensure development and implementation of marketing communications strategy and content integration that grows and develops year over year across all paid, earned, owned media within each business unit and related campaigns
- Share all plans and reporting with relevant business units
- Collaborate with finance and purchasing team as needed to manage, plan and approve media buying
- Ensure communication of plan to relevant stakeholders and execution upon approve
- Ensure the integration and optimization of SEO program in alignment with the product priorities and MarCom strategy
- Creation and maintenance of positive public image for corporate topics, business units and products represented by Fortified Health Security
- Manage the creation of media releases, manage press events, manage media inquiries, continuous improvement of social media program
- Serve as main point of contact for parent company PR content and integration
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with publications sales and editorial staff
- Support local marketing projects for individual facility needs
- Internal corporate and executive communications support
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field or an MBA
- 8-10 years of experience in strategic B2B communications including media relations and marketing/communications role
- 5+ years of direct experience managing teams and agency partners.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrated success developing, implementing and managing B2B technical product and solutions marketing programs and campaigns across multiple business units
- Demonstrated experience understanding, interpreting program metrics to inform stakeholders and optimize program performance
- Ability to build solid cross-functional relationships and work with all levels including the ability to influence without authority
- Self-starter and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strategic thinker with an understanding for execution and desire for continuous learning
- Proven experience managing and coaching a team of marketing communications professionals in environments that are both in-person and remote
- Expert at both managing up and across hierarchies at global level
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and reduce capital expenditure
Fortified Health Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Fortified Health Security will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to perform this position, the qualified person needs to inform Fortified Health Security of such request. Signatures below indicate the receipt and review of this job description by the employee assigned to the position and the immediate supervisor.