RestorationBoost is a digital marketing agency focused on our client’s growth with robust lead generation for the damage restoration industry with our proven SEO, Google Ads and overall digital marketing strategies.
Founded by Kevin Williams, a SEO industry veteran with over 20 years of digital marketing experience, he founded RestorationBoost because he saw a need in the damage restoration industry of creating lead generation strategies that are focused on customer growth.
About this Opportunity:
Our digital marketing agency is looking for a Local SEO specialist, primarily one that focuses on just local SEO and Google My Business (GMB) / Google Business Profile (GBP) optimization services.
You should be able to quickly audit a website and GBP listing and be able to provide a list of tasks to perform and the work necessary to get them to rank as quickly as possible.
- Local SEO Audit and Strategy
- Technical SEO
- Ongoing Keyword research and monitoring
- Content planning and strategy
- Manage content process with our writers
- Competitor research
- On-site local SEO tasks
- Off-site local SEO tasks
- Advanced schema skills
- Citation cleanup and creation
- GMB/GBP Listing Optimization
- Working with Wordpress
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work with .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization.
- Stays up to date with the latest Google algorithm updates and latest local SEO trends
- Create SEO Reports
Main Tools Used:
- WordPress. You know wow to make edits, create new pages and posts.
- Surfer SEO
- Ahrefs and/or SEMRush
- Google SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- GSuite (Google Drive, Gmail Gchat, Google Meet)
- 2+ experience with local SEO (must be local SEO, not just general SEO skills)
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems creatively
- Can work on multiple client’s projects at the same time.
- Excellent English written skills. You won’t be creating long form content, but you will be editing with website content using tools like SurferSEO, so you must have very good reading comprehension skills.
- Passion for local SEO
- Salary is commensurate with experience and enthusiasm.
- This is a full-time role. Available to work at least 3-4 hours of the work week (Monday – Friday) with an overlap in the Eastern Standard Time zone
- 100% remote position. Work from anywhere just as long as you have a fast and reliable internet connection
- Continual education. We supply you with specialized online courses and training materials so that you can advane your SEO skills and career.
- Work directly with the owner and opportunities to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills
How to Apply:
- Click the Apply Now button to get started!
- List 3-5 recent local SEO projects you have worked on, showing before and after results. For example, before you started, and 3, 6 and 12 months after you started.
- Create a short video of 2 to 3 minutes telling us why you want this job. It does not have to be a professional video. Include this as part of your application process.