We’re hiring a superstar Group SEO Manager. We are a portfolio of brands across travel and pet insurance spanning direct to consumer sales, price comparison and a new yet-to-be-launched offering. We need a SEO expert to join our digital marketing team and lead SEO efforts for these three websites. You’ll be solely responsible for them – but will be working alongside a SEO Manager who works on an additional two brands in the travel insurance space. So you’ll have a fellow SEO to bounce ideas off or – but your own sites to work on and targets to achieve.
You’ll need to have a strong technical SEO background with demonstrable experience of delivering audits and technical analysis and working with offshore developers to make changes. Technical SEO will be a big part of this role – but we’ll want you to lead on strategy, too, and co-ordinate with our content team (who are SEO-savvy) and our agencies on offsite activity. Experience of offsite SEO and digital PR are important too – you’ll be able to identify a good strategy, and oversee it being executed.
You will be the go-to source of all SEO knowledge, with the ability to answer complex technical queries in plain English. You will attend internal meetings and advise on specific SEO topics during projects and during the business-as-usual activities of a busy, multi-product organisation. Key to the role will be proactively identifying issues, monitoring reporting tools for changes, and identifying solutions. A keen desire to question, learn and optimise is essential.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Deep understanding of SEO including:
- Gogle and Bing algorithms
- Onsite technical work
- Content production and optimisation
- Offsite technical analysis, including link profiles
- Outreach, digital PR and linking strategies
- At least five years SEO experience
- Strong SEO analytical skills, with experience of GA360 and GSC
- Experience of SEO tools – eg Searchmetrics, Majestic, SEOMonitor, Screaming Frog and SEMRush.
- Strong attention to detail and a curiosity about SEO are vital
- Understanding of website technologies and an awareness of website development and coding
- Comfortable working with developers to optimise Wordpress
Beneficial, but not compulsory:
- Knowledge and experience of Consumer Services, Insurance or Financial Service
- Experience of working with brand, compliance and legal teams
- Basic understanding of CRO, PPC and Affiliates
Here at Staysure we like to stand out from the crowd!
We’ve been selling award-winning insurance products and services since 2004 and we have an exciting portfolio of market leading brands including Staysure, Avanti, Paying Too Much, Rock and Petsure.
Our marketing team are bold, innovative and adaptable allowing us to set ourselves even further ahead of the pack, building on our strong foundations for an exciting future. We’re an ambitious bunch and are really excited to be expanding our Marketing team with an SEO expert to support the continued success across our brands.
Honestly, I would ask why you wouldn’t.
You will get to work in a fast-paced and change embracing environment, and we truly care about our customers and our people. We are the proud owners of many awards Moneywise – Best Travel Insurance Provider, British Travel Awards – Best Travel Insurance Provider and Employee Experience Awards – Employee Engagement and Voice of the Employee, to name but a few !
As well as working with a great team and receiving a competitive rewards package, you will be part of a high-growth structure where you will be constantly challenged and using an OKR methodology, you will have the autonomy to hit your own objectives and surpass them.
- 10% bonus
- Free gym membership (taxable benefit)
- Pension 3% employer and employee contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health cover
- Discounted travel insurance
- Access to Perkbox from day 1
If you are interested in joining an award winning, market leading business please apply today.
Diversity and Inclusion – We’re a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.