Freelance Content Writer – Big Leap – Lehi, UTPart Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $36.3K – $45.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Lehi, UT.
Full Job Description
Big Leap is growing quickly and looking for additional freelance content writers to write digital content for our clients as part of their content marketing strategy.
Big Leap is an emerging digital marketing agency, headquartered in Lehi, Utah. We specialize in SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, and all other things digital marketing for great brands in Utah and throughout the United States. Big Leap was recently ranked #8 on the UV50 Fastest Growing Companies and on the 2016 Inc 5000.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract, Remote (U.S. residents only)
**Writing samples/portfolio required**
What you will be doing:
- Research and develop content for blog posts, product descriptions, landing pages, location pages, and other forms of web-based content for a wide range of clients
- Writing on a wide variety of topics and for many different industries
- Making revisions and gathering feedback from editors
- Hours will vary depending on the needs of our clients
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Familiarity with AP Style and Chicago Manual of Style
- Expertise in a specific topic or industry is highly desired, especially SaaS and technical subjects
- Understanding of Content Marketing concepts
- Understanding of SEO concepts
- Familiarity with Google apps
- Ability to graciously receive feedback on your writing and make necessary improvements and adjustments
- Desire to find efficient ways to do repetitive tasks
- Ability to write for multiple brand voices
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision
- Organization – effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and still get things done
- Reliable and responsible candidates are a must
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Interested in learning about a variety of subjects/industries
- Looking for flexible hours
If you’re passionate about online marketing and want to work with a quickly growing agency, apply today!