Auctane, home of the world’s leading e-commerce shipping solutions, is growing quickly and has an immediate need for a results-driven SEO Manager. We’re looking for an exceptionally organized individual to build and execute an organic strategy that will grow traffic and revenue across a portfolio of ecommerce shipping software brands, including ShipStation, Stamps, ShippingEasy, and ShipEngine.
- Become an expert in our customers, our products, and the ecommerce shipping space.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy to drive organic traffic and revenue for our industry leading shipping brands, including ShipStation and ShipEngine.
- Be the in-house SEO expert providing direction, strategy, and operational excellence that will grow organic traffic and revenue.
- Manage the relationship with our SEO agency, providing direction and weekly feedback. Implement recommended changes.
- Partner with our Brand Managers to understand their revenue goals and provide guidance on how organic search can help them reach their targets.
- Build monthly SEO targets and measure performance against spend and desired outcomes. Identify, track, and report on SEO KPIs to the larger team on a monthly basis.
- Conduct keyword research and content gap analysis to find and implement opportunities for optimization.
- Provide on page recommendations for marketing sites, blogs, and other web properties.
- Optimize website content and structure for search engines, including meta tags, header tags, and alt text.
- Monitor and analyze search engine rankings and traffic patterns to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify optimization opportunities and implement changes to website and content.
- Track and correct website errors on an ongoing basis.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices, and continuously evaluate and improve our SEO strategy.
- Develop and maintain the processes and tools for active SEO monitoring.
- Provide support for other digital projects and Auctane brands as needed.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of driving organic traffic and improving search engine rankings.
Skills and Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices, techniques, and tools.
- A well rounded expert with technical and on-page SEO experience.
- Deep experience with keyword research, mapping, and ranking.
- Proven track record of improving outcomes from SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate SEO strategies and results to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter: high level of initiative and follow-through.
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition metrics, measurement, and campaign performance.
- Experience working on many brands at once is a plus.
- Less than 10%
Additional Positon Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled