Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Public Relations, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric, Advertising, Data Processing/Analytics/Science
Additional Educational Preferences:
Client Experience, Data Analytics, E-Marketing, Consumer Behavior
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a digital channel consultant for marketing campaigns, bringing insights from data and enabling marketers to take action and implement learnings to support business priorities and reach marketing goals. Including:
- Demonstrating experience developing digital marketing strategies and leveraging digital channels to accomplish campaign goals;
- Coaching marketers and campaign teams, creating connected customer journeys, and collaborating with multifunctional teams to execute;
- Serving as a strategic partner in marketing campaign planning; confirming strategies and decisions related to campaign tactics are backed by data;
- Understanding of the martech stack, marketing automation platforms, data flow and integrations;
- Understanding of how digital channels support the overall customer journey and campaign objectives;
- Demonstrating a consultative mindset that ensures marketing campaigns include the right tactic mix to successfully drive marketing and business results;
- Demonstrating experience developing campaign audience strategy and best practices;
- Demonstrating experience with customer journey optimization and testing strategies;
- Demonstrating experience with high value marketing KPIs and reporting on campaign impact/providing analysis on how marketing programs contribute to client relationships, sales pipeline and brand awareness/equity;
- Understanding of a campaign’s overall web strategy, including how it supports campaign and business goals. Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Adobe Analytics;
- Demonstrating the ability to think strategically about business, marketing and technical challenges;
- Possessing project management skills including the ability to prioritize, sequence, execute and deliver projects on time and on budget;
- Demonstrating highly effective presentation and communication skills;
- Embracing a culture of continuous improvement, learning and problem solving; and,
- Demonstrating a career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and skills.
A career in Sales and Marketing will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist – Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager.