Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $54.4K – $68.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Irving, TX.
Full Job Description
Salem Surround – offers an exceptional opportunity for a Digital Optimization Specialist.
As a Digital Optimization Specialist, you will be a part of a team that collaborates with our Sales (Media Strategists) and Support teams to streamline workflows allowing Media Strategists to maximize their time selling. This position includes the responsibility of assisting Regional Digital Sales Manager and Campaign Specialists with the execution and monitoring of their campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, the review of incoming digital strategies and budget requests, the approval of incoming digital orders, working with our support teams and order management system to implement and maintain digital orders and provide day-to-day digital support to your assigned region.
This position requires a person who is highly organized, proactive, with excellent communication skills. This position is encouraged to be based out of our Irving, TX office, but remote opportunities are available if the applicant is a good fit.
**Could be remote position for the right person!
You Will: (Responsibilities)
- Serve as a knowledge expert for the Salem Surround systems and suite of Digital products including (but not limited to): PPC, SEO, Social/Reputation, Display, Listings, Targeted Email, Live Chat, Pre-Roll Video, OTT, Streaming Audio and YouTube
- Support the Digital efforts of the Salem sales reps nationwide by collaborating between Salem Sales and Partner Vendors to manage and enhance a variety of strategic digital marketing campaigns
- Provide guidance to local markets regarding best practices for campaign execution and assist partner vendors in ensuring campaigns are setup and launched properly for optimal success
- Support and monitor client digital campaigns to include optimization activities and performance enhancement through the use of data analytics
- Assist in the development and implementation of new methodologies to deliver ads across our network
- Work alongside a team to create better cohesiveness between Sales and Product in order to build a better experience of campaign operations for both clients and internal employees/partners
- Provide insights and recommendations on improving system efficiencies with sales, product, partner vendors and all internal and external customers.
You Have: (Qualifications)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Google Ad Manager Certification Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, able to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Strong people skills and are able to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- 2+ years of advertising operation experience
- Experience working with Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, and DSPs
- Direct experience with online/mobile advertising preferred
- Self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively with a team of peers
- Strong knowledge of PPC, SEO, Social/Reputation, Display, Listings, Targeted Email, Live Chat, Pre-Roll Video, OTT, Streaming Audio and YouTube
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience a plus
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time