Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $80.9K – $102K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
Title: Digital Marketing Strategist (Omnichannel)
Relevate Health is a company made up of exceptional professionals with the business purpose of creating life-changing healthcare engagement, through our vision that every HCP communication is relevant. We are proud to be healthcare marketing experts who push ourselves, every single day, to the highest possible levels to further our purpose and exceed our goals. Our business successes have led to growth and our extraordinary culture is the cornerstone for an engaged and productive workforce.
Want to create life-changing healthcare engagement? Join our team.
Come WORK and THRIVE with us!!
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that emphasizes open communication through our CORE VALUES Pioneering, Accountable, Caring and Transparent
- We provide intelligent solutions across the digital ecosystem, delivering meaningful experiences and engaging customers across the healthcare spectrum.
- Be a part of our FUN! Team Impact – Bringing our colleagues together to think outside the box and implement ingenious activities to involve, inspire, and facilitate positivity and caring. Team HOPE – seeks out philanthropic opportunities so that we can proactively care, respect, help, serve, and grow.
- Relevate has been a finalist in 2018 & 2020 for Cincinnati Business Courier Best Places to WORK
- 2020 Cincinnati Enquirer Top Place to Work
- 2021 MM&M Agency 100 RELEVATE + ARTERIC #68
- 2019 Gartner Recognized for Value Delivered with AI
- 41 Recent Design & UX Awards & Google AdWords Partner & Veeva Partner
- Welcoming onboarding program with the focus on setting our new colleagues up for success.
- Competitive pay and top benefit program including Unlimited PTO, 401K, Pet Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, Employer-paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance +More!
- Lead the development of comprehensive, data-driven omnichannel strategic marketing plans on behalf of our clients for healthcare provider (HCP) and patient communications
- Serve as a subject matter expert for marketing strategy, digital marketing and advertising, journey and segmentation strategies, messaging strategy, campaign orchestration across online/offline channels, including but not limited to Digital Display Advertising, email and CRM, video, social media, Search Engine Marketing, traditional media, sales enablement and others
- Oversee omnichannel planning, tactical development, activation, ongoing measurement, and optimization
- Collaborate cross-functionally (eg, account, creative, development, market intelligence, media, etc.), to ensure tactical execution supports business objectives
- Analyze customer and Relevate Health data, ranging from quantitative studies to qualitative research to garner insights and provide unique perspectives to our customers business needs and objectives
- Gather, synthesize, and serve as the subject matter expert on omnichannel and digital trends, industry and competitive dynamics, best practices, benchmarking, and customer insights
- Develop and deliver high quality, compelling client presentations that utilize data visualization and storytelling in a manner the effectively pulls the story (insights) out of the data in a simple, and solutions-oriented manner
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance for omnichannel initiatives, always ensuring client success is top-of-mind
- Be always curious (yet action-oriented) with an aptitude to ask appropriate questions to find meaningful solutions that will drive meaningful results for our clients (both internal and external)
- Manage key projects and workstreams as identified by manager to help further the Relevate Health value proposition
- Support key pitches and business growth opportunities (both organic and new)
- Manage multiple aspects of projects and multiple accounts at once, including defining to-do’s, tracking accountabilities, and proactively communicating status to clients and internal team, where applicable
- Develop and optimize departmental and agency processes, when/where appropriate
- Conduct external and internal workshops and training, when/where needed
- Deliver on agency and client expectations with minimal support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other related degree)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing/executing on a variety of digital marketing efforts (eg, websites, digital media, SEM, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing/Marketing Automation, campaign orchestration and activation, etc.)
- Preferred but not required, experience in pharmaceutical, medical device, health system, OTC marketing to healthcare providers (HCPs) and patients, eg, brand marketing, digital marketing, media, and others
- Experience developing key insights from Google Analytics data and other platforms
- Ability to create journey and touchpoint maps is a plus
- Experience presenting information to clients and/or key stakeholders within an organization
- Strong ability to create high-quality, client-facing stories from disparate data sources and cross-functional team findings
- Agency and healthcare experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and team management
- Strong time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive, and solutions oriented
- Experience in client and team management in remote/hybrid environments
- Initiative to respectfully drive change in quickly evolving space
- Knowledge and focus on analytics and ROI
Job Type: Full-time