Full Job Description
Digital Marketing Specialist – Remote
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues – No Waiting Period!
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Digital Marketing Specialists do?
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting digital marketing efforts of several Rentokil North America websites. This will include ongoing activities tied to website management development, optimization, as well as maintenance. Additionally, the role will support goals of company websites by constructing engaging and actionable digital experiences intended to drive customers down the path to purchase.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead development, planning and execution of websites’ functionality and feature enhancements including evaluating third party tools/platforms.
- Lead execution and maintenance of digital experiences and CMS to drive website engagement and conversion.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest best practices for digital marketing, UX/UI, and SEO techniques to improve website/digital results.
- Coordinate with a broader marketing and sales teams on lead generation strategy and goals.
- Take ownership of CMS to include maintaining and managing all key components and templates.
- Enable seamless points of conversion through optimized customer journey’s
- Execute A/B, multivariate testing and experience enhancements.
- Develop clear coordination and consistent touch points across the digital ecosystem including, websites, Google My Business listings, and external partner sites as needed.
- Provide support to marketing, sales and other colleagues on any issues utilizing the website, specifically supporting educating internal team members on best practices.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external resources, format website pages, optimize conversion paths and support search engine optimization.
- Guide digital project plans and adhere to timelines for multiple company brands.
- Manage KPI’s set for role and report on website performance using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Assist in 3rd party partner relationship management and assuring the quality, volume and distribution of deliverable meet the highest standards
- Maintain alignment with sales organization and strategies
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- Great benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Passion for digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in Marketing, Communications, or similar desirable
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in website development/management
- Good project management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict delivery timelines
- Experience analyzing website analytics and interpreting data to make functional enhancements across digital experiences
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Well organized with good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule (weekly in NY & CT) and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you’ll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
Click here to read more about our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Professional and Personal Growth
- Multiple avenues to grow your career
- Training and development programs available
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
- Health and Wellness
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period
- Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions, holiday savings club, and more
- Work-Life Balance
- Vacation days & sick days
- Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
- A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it’s like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor – Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version – Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version – Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)