Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $72.4K – $91.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Madison, WI.
At Orascoptic, our brand sits at the intersection of consumer eyewear and medical technology. Our expertise is in stunning innovation and precision custom manufacturing of surgical loupes, coaxial headlights, and associated products. Our mission is to enable healthcare providers around the world to see more and practice longer. We deliver clinical vision. Our innovative product portfolio, direct sales teams, optical expertise, and commitment to leading disruption have created a winning company and a trusted brand. As part of Envista’s portfolio of businesses, we combine the agility of a smaller, focused business with the resources of a large enterprise. We are an ambitious, high energy team intent on creating solutions to help medical professionals improve patient lives. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, our teams and partners are located around the world. For more information about Orascoptic, visit www.orascoptic.com
Are you passionate about using data-driven insights coupled with your technical expertise to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive unparalleled results? If so, we’re looking for you! Orascoptic seeks an experienced Marketing Operations team member to execute our digital lead generation campaigns while ensuring that our marketing technology platforms work together seamlessly.
Orascoptic seeks a highly analytical, results-driven Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing team and drive demand generation through seamlessly executed digital campaigns, SEO/PPC optimization and thoughtful analytics and data driven insights. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, the Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for implementing campaigns across digital channels with a strong focus on continuous improvement to optimize lead generation. This role will also be responsible for ensuring Orascoptic remains compliant with various global data privacy laws and regulations. Marketing plays a key role in the growth of Orascoptic and this role will be an integral part of the Marketing team’s success. The successful candidate will be an analytical thinker, technically savvy, and action oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with campaign managers to build operational processes for go-to-market activities, from lead capture through to campaign reporting
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in HubSpot, CRM Microsoft Dynamics and Tableau Reporting
- Maintain existing reporting and create new reports in Tableau using inputs from Marketing systems based on business needs
- Optimize usage of HubSpot with regards to lead capture, segmentation, lead nurturing, scoring, integration setup & maintenance
- Deploy initiatives to grow our email contact list in accordance with local email laws and regulations (e.g. GDPR, CAN-SPAM)
- Ensure business meets best practices for marketing and data privacy policies in North America and Europe
- Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Develop and optimize campaigns using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies to improve conversion rate (i.e. landing pages, emails, PPC campaigns, etc)
- In collaboration with Marketing team members, build and deploy both one-off and automated email campaigns in HubSpot
- Maintain Orascoptic website and work closely with IT development team to execute website updates
- Leverage EBS processes (e.g. Kaizen, PSP, Standard Work) to create processes that are both efficient and effective
- Oversee social media community engagement and social media measurement analysis
- Create and distribute content for social media platforms
- Build engagement through social media
- Monitor, manage, and grow owned social media accounts, channels, and presence
- Implement approved social media projects
- Comfortable working in a methodical, metrics driven environment
- Experience with a CRM tool (Microsoft Dynamics/Salesforce)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable managing multiple projects across marketing
- Knowledge of data privacy laws and how to navigate in a Marketing setting to ensure compliance with regulations
- Passionate about designed workflows that lead to an exceptional customer experience and optimal lead conversions
- Data-driven approach and analytical skills to isolate patterns, trends, or flags to make business-improving decisions
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to take ownership of managed initiatives
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Position can be remote, or located at Orascoptic’s headquarters and global custom manufacturing center in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in data driven marketing analytics or similar department
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation platform
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/ compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Envista’s internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and written approval in place.
Envista is a global family of more than 30 trusted dental brands, united by a shared purpose: to partner with professionals to improve lives. Envista helps its customers deliver the best possible patient care through industry-leading dental consumables, solutions, technology, and services. Our comprehensive portfolio, including dental implants and treatment options, orthodontics, and digital imaging technologies, covers an estimated 90% of dentists’ clinical needs for diagnosing, treating, and preventing dental conditions as well as improving the aesthetics of the human smile. Envista companies, including KaVo, Kerr, Nobel Biocare and Ormco, partner with dental professionals to help them deliver the best possible patient care.
Envista separated from Danaher as an independent company in 2019. We brought with us the proven Envista Business System (EBS) methodology, an experienced leadership team, and a strong culture grounded in continuous improvement, commitment to innovation, and deep customer focus to meet the end-to-end needs of dental professionals worldwide. Envista is now one of the largest global dental products companies, with significant market positions in some of the most attractive segments of the dental products industry. For more information, please visit www.envistaco.com.