Digital Marketing Specialist – Healthfirst – Seattle, WAFull Time
$65,000 – $73,000 a year
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Digital Marketing Specialist needed for HealthFirst
At HealthFirst, we have been providing compliance solutions to dental and medical practices for over 50 years. From essential medications, devices, and supplies to advanced services, training and software, infection prevention, and control products, our mission is to guarantee the right compliance products, services and programs are there, whenever and wherever our customers need them. We have a great opportunity for a Software Product Manager to join our team.
Manages the HealthFirst website, online advertising, content, and email marketing. Responsible for planning campaigns and initiatives working in collaboration with product marketing managers. Duties also include daily operational tasks to execute the HealthFirst digital marketing program.
- Create, manage and optimize pay-per-click, retargeting and social media ad campaigns
- Routinely collaborate with marketing product managers to plan, launch and monitor scheduled content marketing and campaign outreach through social media, website features, online events and email.
- Manage and maintain MailChimp and Marketo platforms.
- Build and launch targeted emails and social media campaigns.
- Provide routine reporting to the sales and marketing teams.
- Work with marketing managers to develop a digital marketing budget and manage the allocation.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and implement actions to improve SEO across sites
- Perform competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Assist digital and customer experience director with strategic projects including sales and service automation, customer feedback systems and ecommerce.
- Follow SEO, lead generation and PPC trends and recommend new approaches and tools as warranted.
- 3-5 years of related experience in Digital Marketing
- Actively manage our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, podcasts)
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Create digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
HealthFirst thanks our dedicated team members by offering a competitive base salary and incentive plan, a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, 20 days of PTO to start, and much more!
HealthFirst is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, a disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $73,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote