Digital Marketing Specialist – 3PL Central LLC – Salt Lake City, UTFull Time
Login to bookmark
Opportunities for advancement
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $55.8K – $70.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Salt Lake City, UT.
Full Job Description
Extensiv is a visionary technology leader focused on creating the future of omnichannel fulfillment. Through our unrivaled network of more than 1,500 connected 3PLs and a suite of integrated, cloud-native warehouse, order, and inventory management platforms we allow modern merchants and brands to fulfill demand anywhere with superior flexibility and scale without painful platform migrations.
The Extensiv Marketing team exists to build awareness of our company and services to prospects and customers and help guide prospects through their digital buyers’ journey. We’re looking for someone who brings a strong passion for digital marketing to join our Marketing team as our Digital Marketing Specialist.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist (hybrid or remote), you’ll use your creative marketing and communication skills to nurture customer relationship and increase adoption and usage of our products within our customer base. Analyzing and segmenting the prospect base, you’ll help identify the products that will drive the greatest return on investment and best experience for our customer base. You’ll serve as an internal advocate for our customers and work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Customer Success.
What you will do:
- Manage review site (e.g., Software Advice, G2 Crowd, etc.) advertising and review campaigns.
- Execute web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end buyer experience across multiple channels and buyer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize buyer funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 2+ years working experience in digital marketing, particularly in SaaS
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, AhRefs, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce or other marketing automation tools are highly preferred
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with ecommerce, logistics, and/or SaaS technologies
- Experience managing review and referral sites (e.g., Capterra, Software Advice, G2 Crowd, etc.)
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, Extensiv focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, Extensiv’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status and any other protected status.
Teams at Extensiv are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
Extensiv does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and are not responsible for any fess related to unsolicited resumes.