$95,000 a year
Full Job Description
Piper Companies is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst, SEM for a leading Virtual Health Provider for a Remote Opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Analyst, SEM:
- You will use your paid search expertise to grow out our paid search program while improving efficiency and assisting with SEO change
- Analyze marketing results and apply rigorous attribution methodologies to understand our ROAS and CAC across paid search
- Assist in budget forecasting and KPI performance tracking through the creation of necessary dashboards
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Analyst, SEM:
- At least 2 years of hands-on SEM experience in both Google Ads and Bing Ads
- At least 2 years analyzing marketing results to apply attribution methodologies to understand ROAS and CAC across paid search
- Experience conducting A/B tests to help identify opportunities for campaign performance improvement
- Experience in budget forecasting and KPI performance tracking through the creation of necessary dashboards
- Experience scaling and building paid search accounts with 6 figure, monthly budgets
- Skilled user in Excel to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Experience working in Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Experience using third-party platforms like SA360, Marin, or Skai
- SEO experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
Compensation for the Digital Marketing Analyst, SEM:
- Compensation is up to $95K with Equity potential!
- Direct Hire, Remote Opportunity
- Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Profit Sharing
Keywords: SEM, search engine marketing, marketing analyst, digital marketing, digital, search engine, SEO, Google, google analytics, marketing, search engine optimization, equity, full time, direct hire, work from home, remote, remote job, remote opportunity, remote work, healthcare, mental health, counselor, counseling, paid media, paid search, search, SEO change, ROAS, CAC, A/B testing, A/B research, A/B, user testing, user research, Google Ads, Bing Ads, attribution, attribution methodologies, pivot tables, functions, formulas, algorithms, pixels, paid search accounts, Excel, data visualization, KPI, KPIs, indicators, google certified, google analytics certification, campaign, digital campaigns, performance, performance tuning, SA360, Marin, Skai, dashboards, return on ad spend, paid, customer acquisition cost.