Full Job Description
The Digital Marketing Sales Consultant role requires a highly personable individual with the ability to lead digitally focused sales efforts while maintaining an energetic, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re looking to build our teams with B2B hunters for our DIGITAL MARKETING SALES CONSULTANT position in New York City and the surrounding region. In this hybrid role you will work from your home office most of the time.
A bit about us…
REACHLOCAL is a refreshingly agile, vibrant, and fast-paced100% digital marketing agency focused on SMB business. We attract and bring together like-minded talented, passionate, and ambitious people who like to collaborate, have fun, and learn together. We keep it ‘real’ and will encourage you to think ‘outside the box’ and do what’s right for our customers.
Helping local businesses grow through online marketing is our mission, and our people know they’re here for a good cause, bringing this to life every day by providing exceptional solutions and services to partner with SMBs. Our client first approach coupled with a genuine desire to understand our clients’ needs, expectations, and goals is the driving force behind who we are, what we do, how and why we do it.
As a REACHLOCAL Digital Marketing Sales Consultant, you’ll have an opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio such as SEM, SEO, Social Media, YouTube, OTT/CTV, Targeted Display, Websites, Live chat and much more.
What we’re looking for…
- A sales professional who builds trust and likes to share in your clients’ success
- Experienced B2B hunter with digital/advertising sales experience
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to new business development through cold-calling and networking
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com or similar)
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience (e.g. SEM, SEO, Display, Social etc.)
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary coupled with uncapped residual commissions and quarterly bonuses
- Fast paced industry that keeps it exciting
- Award winning products and service that give you confidence you can deliver for our clients
- A great work environment that allows you to build your own schedule
- Full benefit package options including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & more
- Unlimited Vacation Days subject to performance
- Monthly business expense reimbursement
If you think you tick all the boxes, have the right attitude, able to work autonomously, manage your own day and be part of a winning team – this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant’s disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals’ application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.’s Recruitment Department at [email protected].