Full Job Description
Auto req ID: 16624
Title: Digital Marketing Manager – Remote
Job Function: Digital
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
We maximize employee flexibility and well-being through a virtual mindset that supports our highly distributed, global workforce. We take an outcome-focused, people-centered approach to winning, including welcoming the best talent – wherever they may be.
This remote role is not tightly linked to a physical location and provides flexibility in where, when and how you accomplish your work.
The Digital Marketing Manager (Lead Growth Hacking Analyst) will be responsible for supporting and developing the digital marketing strategy for Harley-Davidson across all our omni-channel initiatives. In collaboration with H-D Marketing and Brand this role will be responsible for overseeing all technical components of marketing campaigns including promotional strategies, influencer marketing, overseeing H-D.com website and automation systems, and evaluating website traffic and other data to better understand customer engagement and conversion. This role will help lead and develop new marketing growth programs and testing and executing these programs across paid acquisition and SEO.
- Lead, support and manage work related to integrated channel strategies for growth hacking efforts across paid acquisition and SEO to exceed targets.
- Assist with HD’s understanding of customer path to conversion and collaborate with Brand to optimize paths in line with audience strategies.
- Improve creative testing methodologies across all Digital channels.
- Leverage domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to aid with the development an omni-channel, full funnel strategy.
- Support digital agencies and determine methodologies to increase capacity
- Evaluate and develop tooling and automation alongside the Product team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Business Administration, or related area is preferred.
- 8+ years of direct experience supporting Digital ad campaigns, including paid search, paid social, and YouTube, for a B2C brand
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing, incrementality testing, and sophisticated measurement techniques and attribution models.
- Highly innovative experience integrating efficient Direct Response campaigns with sophisticated brand messaging and audience strategies
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
- System knowledge with the platforms and tools is a plus: Axciom, SAP and Salesforce
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
COVID-19 Vaccine Required: No
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance