Digital Marketing Manager – Lark Health – RemoteFull Time
Login to bookmark
$87,000 a year
Full Job Description
As Lark’s Digital Marketing Manager, you will efficiently and substantially increase the number of people that enroll and use the Lark App. You will oversee the paid media and organic traffic channels and lead the paid media and organic traffic team. You will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
What You’ll Do
- You will nurture/manage a small team of campaign managers, coach them and guide them with the purpose of achieving the company’s enrollment goals
- You will manage our SEO activity, lead all aspects of our content marketing strategy and drive our content strategy
- You will lead our paid media channels, including our paid search, paid social and affiliate networks
- You will use a rigorous analytical approach to evaluate the performance of our different channels and make strategic decisions
- You will have a unique opportunity to make a large impact across many areas of a hyper-growing start-up
What You’ll Need
- People management experience (at least 1 year)
- 5-6 years relevant experience
- SEO expertise, experience using content Management tools, such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs etc.
- Experience managing large budget paid social media campaigns
- Experience managing large budget paid search media campaigns
- Data driven mindset, deep understanding of statistical testing approaches (such as A/B testing)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with the creative and analytics teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities required
- Previous experience in an agency or in a hyper-growing startup
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $87,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that diverse teams foster innovation and add to our mission-driven culture. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.