The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the company’s digital marketing strategy.
About This Role
This Digital Marketing Manager is a critical role in the Hologram Marketing team. The ideal candidate has a passion for content and community and is well versed in creating integrated marketing campaigns. They will be charged with continuously raising the bar on digital content, and contributing to shaping the digital strategy to increase awareness of Hologram.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in creating multi-channel digital (SEM, PPC, Display, Social, Email) campaigns and able to manage multiple programs/projects at one time. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
You will partner with teams across the company to identify new areas of opportunity for us to explore. As the company grows, you will help to foster teams eager to continuously build, measure, and learn.
This role will work closely with (and report into) the Sr. Director of Marketing, Hologram’s culture allows and encourages experimentation, testing and lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate should have strong hands-on digital marketing experience across a range of paid channels (display, SEM, social) as well as email marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Launch and optimize paid media campaigns on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Facebook and other relevant digital platforms.
- Measure and report performance of the site and digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize online response and conversion rates via ad copy, landing page optimization, testing, and behavioral targeting.
- Manage and execute content updates on Hologram.io Project manage digital projects from initial intake and requirements scoping through development, sign off, QA, and launch insuring projects are delivered on time and to spec.
- Manage and execute our SEO content program across our digital properties Benchmark SEO strategy effectiveness (changes to rankings, traffic, conversions), derive insights, develop recommendations, and make decisions based on data.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Organization and Project Management Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Data Analysis – ability to analyze data and draw insights
- Paid Social and Search Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Copy Writing
- Advanced Social Media Knowledge
- Marketing Automation and Technology (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, CRM, SEMRush)
- Understanding of buyers journey and customer experience
Bonus skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience working with startups
- Work with review sites such as G2 Crowd, Capterra to drive PPC and review programs
- IoT or Telecoms experience
- Demand Generation experience
- Account Based Marketing (ABM experience)
About the Marketing Team
The Hologram Marketing’s mission is to be the experts in marketing and sales alignment while being the ambassadors of brand and product positioning.
Our team works to eliminate the apathy that will suck the life out of any business in the world by working to inspire the spirit, penetrate the heart, and ignite the mind, with compelling marketing campaigns, content and brand awareness that deliver results.
We are an enthusiastic and energetic team that thrives on experimentation and measurement to drive success.
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $114-$131k for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
- We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Phone Screen with a Recruiter
- Video Interview with our Sr. Director of Marketing
- Marketing Exercise
- Video interview with Marketing, Design and Sales Team Members
- Video interview with our CRO (Chief Revenue Officer)
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected].
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.