Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $26.2K – $33.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Atlanta, GA.
Full Job Description
- This is a REMOTE position
About the Candidate
You are self-motivated team player who is looking to learn more about the exciting and dynamic industry of digital marketing. Our clients are faced with challenging business situations every day, and we need someone who is able to work in a small, fast-paced environment to help us develop innovative and data supported solutions for them.
We are looking for someone who is ready to learn and is not afraid to speak up when they have an idea. You will be contributing to our team and clients from day one – not just grabbing coffee or filing documents. You are a pro at conducting in-depth research and analysis and are able to pick up new tools quickly. You have the will to succeed and have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with excellent project management skills. You are well organized, proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
In return, we will provide you with a crash course in digital marketing – giving you highly sought after experience and skills which can be applied across a variety of industries.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working with well-known clients you recognize from daily life
- Acquisition of a broad range of digital marketing skills that are in high demand across a variety of industries
- A real opportunity to make a tangible impact on our business by working closely our leadership team, partners and clients
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of industry standard tools including Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords and many other marketing platforms and tools.
- This is a paid internship opportunity with the possibility of full time work for the right candidate
- You will be an integral part of a great culture and work environment where you can wear what you want
- Provide support to the team on Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimization, and Web Analytics for clients
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking in different industries using a mix of industry-leading tools and Google searches
- Assess client websites and develop prioritized SEO technical and content recommendations for each client
- Maintain Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics dashboards, reports and reporting tools, and highlight key areas of opportunity in accordance to client goals and objectives
- Prepare regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports for clients as needed
- Stay abreast of industry trends to inform our digital strategy and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- Attend industry events and share key learnings with clients
- Study for and pass the Google AdWords Certified Professional Exam
- Develop blog posts and industry updates for our website
- Manage our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Current college student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a BBA in Marketing and/or Management
- Internet marketing experience preferred
- Experience managing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns would be a big plus
- Fluent in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
- Proficiency with Excel preferred (vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
Relevance Advisors is a fun, fast-growing, team-oriented digital agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We are a group of rising and experienced marketing professionals. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages with excellent growth potential, as well as a casual office setting.
We value our relationships with our clients and always seek to serve consumer and client needs. We do not engage in short term strategies and shortcut tactics that sacrifice the ability to build sustainable, long-term success. We have a strong focus on results not just activity, and continually seek and deploy ways to improve performance.
Our Core Values
- Dream Big. We started the company with only a laptop and an Internet connection, but we dreamed big. Today we are a fast growing agency in one of the most dynamic media markets in the U.S.
- Love What You Do. Life is too short to be miserable in your job. We want everyone to pursue what makes them happy, even if that’s somewhere else.
- Be Nice. It costs nothing to be nice, but it’s worth everything.
- Follow Through. The most important thing you can do is honor your commitments.
- Pay It Forward. We have been the beneficiary of the kindness of others, many of whom asked for nothing in return. It would be simple for us to accept kindness with just a thank you. But that is not enough. We want to pay it forward.