Digital Marketing Consultant – Delta Marketing Group – South Burlington, VTFreelance
Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing firm that has activated thousands of brands and accelerated growth for some of the world’s most recognized companies. We have roles for people with various skill sets and experience levels and can work with you to identify where/how you can fit with our organization and forge your career path.
We are looking for a skilled digital marketer passionate about driving results and generating growth for our clients. This person is a natural teacher who excels at relationship-building and earning people’s trust. The right fit is a genuine service-oriented professional who is an excellent communicator ready to help our clients learn, grow, and succeed.
The Digital Marketing Consultant is the primary point of contact for a select group of B2B clients, and is responsible for identifying the Client’s business objectives, challenges, providing recommendations, and managing initiatives to meet those goals and objectives.
At the end of the day, your clients see you as their trusted consultant and marketing expert, helping them reach their goals.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the main point of contact for a portfolio of B2B companies.
- Identify the client’s business objectives, challenges, and provide recommendations based on marketing analytics to address key business and marketing challenges.
- Create the marketing strategy and plan for your clients, then work with your team of strategists, copywriters, specialists, web designers, etc. to deliver on that strategy.
- Take on project management functions, creating project schedules, coordinating deliverables, and facilitating resources.
- Deploy best practices to execute required digital marketing services to achieve the client’s benchmarks for traffic, leads, qualified leads, and sales.
- Work across departments to unify strategy, meet schedules, increase performance, and meet budget goals.
- Become the in-house expert in each of your clients’ businesses and industries.
- Develop performance reports to analyze and monitor the campaign tactics’ effectiveness and identify strategies to fill the gaps.
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop and retain lasting relationships with clients to ensure ongoing service by delivering remarkable service and proving ROI.
- 2-3 years creating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Passion for inbound marketing/digital marketing.
- The ability to relate to people – form a relationship and earn trust.
- The desire to help companies and teams grow and achieve results.
- Embrace challenges and find excitement solving them.
- Ability to research and synthesize customer data into marketing strategies.
- Excellent writing skills and a strong understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content.
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate through obstacles.
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and digital marketing developments and best practices.
- Tech-savvy with platforms like Zoom, Slack, HubSpot, and a CRM, and/or can learn a new tool quickly.
- Comfortable giving direction to a CEO, and then ensuring they’re set up for success.
- See yourself as part of a team and working as a team toward a common goal.
- A positive attitude in all you do.
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of a rapidly expanding agency.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution.
- Paid Time Off (sick and vacation time) in addition to 10 paid national holidays.
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.