Digital Marketing Associate (Remote)
WES (World Education Services) is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to support the day-to-day management of our digital marketing activities that align with the organization’s business goals. The ideal candidate will have experience executing campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising.
Duties included but not limited to:
· Work with the marketing team to translate strategic business objectives into marketing objectives and drive the execution.
· Help drive the overall go-to-market strategy, positioning, planning, and selling of solutions and services.
· Design and produce a wide range of digital marketing assets across multiple marketing channels and journey stages. (i.e.: website pages, emails, search experiences, listing pages, event and program promotions, blogs, paid ads, videos, etc.)
· Enable search engine optimization (SEO) for websites through thoughtfully constructed page designs that integrate target keywords and establish relevant cross-linking.
· Be knowledgeable and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Assist development and maintenance of the company website.
· Monitor campaign performance and analyze data to identify trends, insights, and opportunities.
· You will need to work with relevant product managers and product marketers to develop and implement high impact and differentiated solution positioning and messaging.
· Uncover thought-provoking topics and effective strategies to position the CX business as an industry thought leader, with specific emphasis on understanding business value.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Proactive, self-starter who is comfortable working in a remote, fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrates adaptability when it comes to shifting priorities and change.
· You will need to demonstrate your strategic thinking driving campaigns, value propositions and managing multiple projects.
· You are an outcome-orientated, quantitative, and qualitative problem-solver and you are comfortable with ambiguity, displaying superb pattern-recognition abilities.
· You enjoy working in a rapidly evolving, entrepreneurial, technology and service driven, client focused environment.
· You are an action orientated individual, thinking, and leading “out of the box.”
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
· At least 2 years’ experience as a marketing specialist, or a similar role.
· Proven SEO experience.
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords, WebTrends)
· Experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
· Knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
· Great organizational and time management abilities with the ability to handle shifting workloads and priorities.
· Experience reporting up and identifying trends or opportunities for process or improvement.
· Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Project work demonstrating understanding of digital user experience and technology platforms.
· Advanced computer proficiency.
EOE Statement: World Education Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, World Education Services
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.