Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $71K – $89.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Dallas, TX.
External Title: Digital Field Consultant
Internal Title: Field Consultant
Location: Remote: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Team Lead Field Advisor/Consultant
JD Powers SmartDigital division is currently looking for a talented individual to join our team in the role of Associate Digital Advisor, which is a unique and exciting consulting and support role. We’re interested in people who want to grow with us, who are hungry to learn all about digital automotive retailing with a desire to help our company exceed customer expectations. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated, self-driven professional with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
This individual will be responsible for working with the dealers in and OEM client in our program triaging issues, scheduling demos, consulting on opportunities and supporting our field digital consultants with requests. The Junior Consultant will be required to take and make inbound and outbound calls to newly enrolled dealers to set up their enterprise solutions as well as triaging program related issues brought forth. The Junior Consultant will schedule and engage dealers in communicating the value of HDS SmartDigital offerings. All sales activities will be conducted via the phone and virtually when required
The role will require the candidate to become an expert on our SmartDigital program with the ability to communicate and consult with our OEM Dealers around:
- Call Tracking
- Dealer Websites
- Paid Search
- Digital Retailing
- Display Advertising
- Social and Reputation Management
- Lead Management
- Digital Health Checks
- Website Audits
- Dealer Communications (Launch Communications / Welcome Emails
- Quality Check Pre-Launch for newly enrolled dealers
- Marchex numbers are listed on website
- All HDS features are turned on
- Become an expert in our SmartDigital Portal
- Enroll and unenroll dealers in our SmartDigital Portal
- Schedule and conduct product Demos
- Field dealer and program concerns via VIP dealer/OEM help line
- Support both the OEM Field and our Digital Consultants
- Work with a select group of Dealers consulting them on how to improve digital performance metrics
- Understand and educate dealers on Reputation Analytics and management
- Data Analytics / Group / Dealership Performance Review / Strategy
- Con. Researches and complies data from Reputation, Marchex, and SmartAnalytics
- Program Vendor Support
- Set up Dealer Logins
- Set up Dealer Logins
- Bachelors degree in Business, Digital Marketing or equivalent experience gained through co-op or internship placements
- 1-3 years’ experience using Digital Marketing Solutions
- Outstanding presentation skills, able to deliver live demos through web or in person
- Demonstrated ability to analyze in store processes and consult on improvements
- Proven success using digital marketing solutions to drive sales results
- Experience working with dealer CRM tools, business development centers and sales staff
- Ability to analyze Google Analytics accounts.
- Ability to analyze digital trends and understand how they apply to the automotive dealers sales goals.
- Ability to create full Google AdWords accounts with proven CPC, CPL and Impression share data
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
Truth that Transforms: At J.D. Power, we amplify the voice of the consumer, and help brands improve the value of their products and services. Our capabilities empower everyone in the global commerce ecosystem, enabling better purchase decisions – and better business results. We understand that the customer experience is vital and that simply measuring it is not enough. Our analysts focus on driving results that improve customer loyalty and advocacy. Our success is driven by how much we help companies improve the customer experience. But data is only as powerful as the analysis and insights tied to it—and we put that power in the hands of our clients through our interactive reporting platforms. The data, analytics, insights, best practices, and action plans clients need are available whenever and wherever they need them, to help them make data-driven decisions that will improve their customer experience and drive positive financial results.
J.D. Power’s recruitment efforts are aligned with the company’s commitment to provide opportunities rooted in diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Our Vision: To be the leader in providing advanced data solutions that empower industry transformation.
Our Mission: We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our Values: We are Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
J.D. Power is an equal opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. If you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.