Full Job Description
Why Kensington Senior Living? Because “We Promise to Love and Care For You Just As We Do Our Own Family!” Become part of a community that’s driven by its unique core values: a Love for Seniors, Respect for Each Other, Passion for Excellence, and a Spirit to Serve. Partner with us to find your path, grow your purpose, and expect the unexpected: deeper connections, better opportunities, and a stronger sense of belonging.
The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the brand’s digital marketing strategy and digital media presence across the community’s websites and social media platforms including enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. This position is offered as remote, but regular onsite community support visits are encouraged and sometimes required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all KSL communities in their various digital platforms, including but not limited to content creation for websites, eblasts and flyers, Facebook pages (photo and video), Instagram account (photo and video), recruitment efforts and more.
- Support in the planning, creating, implementing and follow-up of digital marketing campaigns for events and lead generation, including web, SEO, eblasts, social media and FB ads. This includes but is not limited to copywriting and guiding design direction of creative materials.
- Coordinate with KSL community teams to ensure the completion of outstanding activities and delivery of documents and materials needed for production of marketing collateral across all digital channels.
- Support in data collection for performance of all digital marketing campaigns, including identifying trends and insights to optimize performance based on insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, including researching trending topics, videos and sounds on social media. Work with team to develop and implement new campaigns for seasonal themes, event topics and overall creative direction.
- Support in making improvements and updates to the company websites for its usability, design, content, and conversion.
- Participates in overall development of community monthly digital media plans and updates per community while supporting Digital Media POCs.
- Participates in development of quarterly marketing plans that include recommendations for adjusting the community’s positioning by integrating online strategy to generate additional leads.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Onsite support visits to our KSL communities as needed.
- Attend training courses and participate in other professional development activities as required.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Collaborative, flexible and creative individual.
- Must have strong writing skills, excellent verbal skills and communication abilities.
- Ability to work effectively within a team-based environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent technical skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Word, Excel, MailChimp, Canva, Publisher, Adobe Suite (Adobe preferred but not required).
- Has a passion for our Kensington Senior Living Promise “to love and care for your family as we do our own” and has a strong spirit to serve others.
- Digital Marketing or Communications background and experience preferred.
- Senior living background is not necessary but interest or previous experience in healthcare, hospitality or other people-driven service industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with people of all ages and abilities clearly and proficiently, displaying consideration of their rights and sensitivities, while maintaining an energetic, positive attitude.
- Must be able to read and write English and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance and follow the dress code as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
- Be in good health, and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks.
- Must be cleared in a criminal background check.
- The ability to work under stress and to function effectively with interruptions.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Requires ability to stand and walk short and long distances for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects in excess of 25 pounds.
- Requires reaching above, below, and at shoulder length.
- Ability to remain calm and positive in stressful situations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Vaccination required for employment.
Work Location: Remote