Are you tech-savvy? Do you have an interest in all things digital, perhaps with a hint of admin and marketing? Do you get satisfaction from working hard, seeing results, belonging to and supporting a lovely team? If so, we may well have the perfect role for you…
We are looking for a Digital and Marketing Administrator to join our thriving and growing company, based between Bath and Corsham. It is largely office based, with some flexibility. For the right candidate, we’d consider this being a 4 day a week role rather than full-time.
allmanhall is an independent, family-owned food procurement company, based in the beautiful countryside of Wiltshire, just a few miles outside Bath.
Our mission is to deliver sustainable value for every client, because good food shouldn’t cost the EARTH. We challenge and transform food supply so informed decisions become clear.
Our team is made up of talented, professional, and passionate individuals, who could work anywhere but choose, and are proud to be, a positive part of allmanhall. We develop our team and offer opportunities for long term careers.
One team member says: “The company encourages and empowers everyone to make a positive difference. The support provided is above and beyond”.
Our values – at our core, this is what makes us allmanhall:
- Everyone matters
- Agile and independent
- Real results
- Thought provoking and informed
- Here for the long term
The purpose of this role is to administer all digital platforms, maintain and improve data across the business and support all company IT needs.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Administration of digital platforms
- Support for web development, including analytics reporting
- Supporting the Marcomms & Digital Manager with SEO & PPC activity
- Support for marketing and sales campaigns
- Supporting with creating collateral for our email campaigns, eMagazine, adverts, brochures etc
- Support for social platforms
- Development of software and applications
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Providing training to colleagues on all digital platforms
- IT support and training for internal colleagues
- Management, ordering and setting up of IT hardware for team members
- Data management, including cleansing and record maintenance
- Staying up to date with updates, platform developments and new releases
Essential Attributes and Experience
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to learn and to do well
- Confident using digital software and IT technology
- Confident working with data and digital platforms
- Coding experience
- Excellent planning, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- Have experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have GCSE English and Maths Grade C/4 or above, or equivalent
- An eagerness to learn and develop – a growth mindset!
Desirable Experience – only ‘nice to haves’!
- Experience using email, cloud storage, CRM or analytics software
- An interest in digital innovation and new technology
- A passion for food!
Full-time, permanent: 37 hours per week. Monday to Friday 08:45 – 17:15 (with an early finish on Fridays at 16:15). OR a 4 day a week role (30 hours).
On completion of the probationary period, you can request flexible working hours around the core hours of 09:30 – 14:00. Whilst we are willing to offer flexibility to all our team, we will need to ensure that business requirements are met throughout the working week.
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum plus a competitive benefit package
Work location: Head Office – SN13 0NY (with the possibility of ad hoc remote working from time to time as approved by the line manager and upon completion of probation).