GovCIO is a team of transformers-people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
GovCIO is seeking a savvy Digital Advertising Specialist to create and monitor paid campaigns. You have a true interest in marketing analytics, data capture, and attribution; you understand how to apply the information to guide future strategy, further business objectives and improve the efficacy of marketing efforts. You will work closely with the Advertising and Recruitment Marketing Manager within a small, distributed team.
This is a fully remote opportunity
- Oversee Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the company website.
- Create structured search, display, video, retargeting, and social advertising campaigns.
- Create keyword strategies for content development and improvement.
- Monitor campaigns daily to optimize ad performance and manage ad spend.
- Organize and manage google analytics and tag manager accounts, conversion set up, and tracking.
- Create campaign goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and easy-to-understand presentations to convey campaign performance and efficacy.
- A/B test often! – copy, ad platforms, audience segments, visuals, etc.
- Participate in team working-sessions for strategy, planning, and discovery of new opportunities, messaging, and tools.
- Bachelor’s with 1-3 years of professional (or commensurate) experience in paid digital advertising, campaign tracking and reporting, and SEO experience.
- Google career certificate (or equivalent) in data analytics or digital marketing.
- Proficiency with MS office suite (Teams, Excel, Sharepoint, etc.).
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience supporting data visualization efforts.
- Experience with Wordpress.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with the government and/or recruiting space.
COVID Policy: New employees will be required to adhere to the Company’s and its clients’ COVID-19 safety procedures. In the event that the COVID-19 vaccination mandate for Federal Contractors is enforced, you must become fully vaccinated or request and be approved for an exemption. Employees working onsite at a client location must comply with our client’s COVID-19 requirements.
GovCIO is a team of professionals who want to make a difference. And that can only happen with a diverse, happy, and cared-for team. So, we prioritize your well-being, equity for all and look for ways to make work a better place for each of us every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status.