Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly is hiring a conversion-focused Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Marketing Manager to join our team and optimize the performance of our app store and website landing pages. We are looking for someone to help us transform our experimentation programs. You will be focused on optimizing the customer journey and partnering with the Creative, Product Marketing, Marketing Platform, and other Marketing teams. You will report to the Senior Manager of Owned Channels, and be a part of a cross-team squad focusing on ASO, SEO, and CRO. You can work remotely or out of our Seattle HQ.
- Set the website landing page experimentation (CRO) and app store optimization strategy (ASO) for improving conversion across landing pages, app storefronts
- Develop a north star vision for our pages by benchmarking against competitors, industry, and eCommerce leaders
- Build a hypothesis backlog to address challenges identified through customer research and previous tests. This will come from both your data analysis and working with colleagues in the Creative, Product Marketing, and Paid Channels teams
- Bring the tests to life: building, launching, and tracking tests without engineering is possible with our custom CMS
- Partner with our Marketing Platform team to improve our custom CMS and unlock scalable opportunities
- Report out test results and keep the wider team updated on our insights and impact
- 3+ years of experience implementing A/B and multivariate testing programs. Ideal candidate backgrounds could be, but aren’t limited to CRO specialists, product managers, business analysts, or growth marketers. Opportunity for a higher level role for 5+ years of experience.
- Managed cross team projects, especially working with Creative and Product teams.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other product analytics tools.
- Language skills (especially Spanish or Mandarin) are a plus.
- Unlimited paid time off and paid family leave
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA health insurance plans, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.