Copy Writer (Contract) – LivePerson – Seattle, WAFreelance
Full Job Description
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused massive shifts in the way that consumers think about healthcare. Once willing to disrupt their daily routines and seek care from a doctor for every illness, ailment, or injury, patients have realized that healthcare can (and should) be delivered on their own terms, in the comfort of their own homes. In particular, testing – the entry point to understanding your health – has been revolutionized into a consumer-facing business. People have realized that they can cut out the overly-complex, expensive medical system by leveraging new delivery modalities for testing. By doing this, every person has the ability to understand what’s happening within their bodies and truly own their own health.
At its core, LivePerson is a business built on empowering consumers and helping them manage their most important intents. This is why LivePerson has teamed up with the owner of numerous healthcare diagnostics and clinical laboratory businesses to launch a digital, AI-powered joint venture that will revolutionize the testing space
We’ll build the consumer marketplace for testing and screening services that will shift care to the home, create standards that improve the experience, and bring resources directly to the consumer. Through cutting-edge technology, clinical engines that identify a person’s likely testing needs, and simple tie-ins to clinical support, the new venture is poised to transform how every American receives diagnostic care.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to concept content and write clear, light, and engaging health and biomarker educational copy for a variety of channels – from in-app content to marketing. Your words will inform and engage our target audiences, while helping us establish and build on our brand voice. You are a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
- Write copy for a variety of channels including in-app content and marketing channels
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and more on a variety of projects
- Promote brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand tone guidelines
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from launch to deployment
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Conduct high-quality research
- Use SEO principles to maximize reach
- 3-5 years experience in content marketing or copywriting
- Adaptable to a broad range of channels
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually and educationally
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
- Health knowledge or background a major plus
- Remote-first environment with flexible hours
- Competitive hourly compensation in the industry
- Learning opportunities
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, curious, and own their work. These company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a organization.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.