Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $77.6K – $98.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Seattle, WA.
The US freight market is made up of 1.6 million trucking companies (carriers), and 95% are small businesses with 10 or fewer trucks. Truckers are the backbone of the American economy, providing a crucial logistics service while simultaneously doing all the additional work that comes with owning and operating a small business. The current banking and accounts receivable management technology available today is not built for the unique needs of this industry, forcing carriers to settle for multiple suboptimal solutions. We want to even the playing field and help them take control of their finances by building tools specific to their needs.We are building a fintech platform that fundamentally understands a trucker’s business and optimizes cash flow to help them save money and grow their business. Outgo is a vertical banking solution that handles invoicing, accounting, factoring, and banking all in one place. We are revolutionizing money management for trucking companies so they no longer have exorbitant rates, hidden fees, or long contracts. We’re a mission driven team that loves building products that put our customers at center. Join us and help us partner with truckers to improve their bottom line.
Our headquarters are located in Seattle, WA. We offer a flexible remote, in-office, and hybrid working arrangement within the USA.
About the role
- Establish the content strategy and tone of voice for Outgo––including the topics we should cover, the content formats we should produce, and the distribution channels we should focus on.
- Develop and grow our brand strategy and communication with customers and partners in mind.
- Brainstorm, iterate and build Outgo’s communication and storytelling strategy across various communication channels and create Outgo’s unique voice.
- Build and scale Outgo’s content distribution across blog, social channels, marketing site, partnerships, etc.
- Manage content from draft to publication to promotion from writing blog posts, marketing site, print marketing, and social media channels.
- Kickoff and manage our social media presence, engaging with our followers regularly.
- Manage the marketing site storytelling and partner with design on best practices and IA.
- Iterate, develop and modify content for paid social, paid partnerships, SEO and other campaigns.
- Measure the impact of Outgo’s content and brand marketing efforts by analyzing its influence on acquisition and conversion.
What we are looking for:
- You’re a storyteller. You create stories that bring brands to life and resonate with their audiences.
- You’re a writer. From blog posts, emails, social media promotions–– you’re skilled in coming up with the right words to promote a message. You have exceptional proofreading, editing, and writing skills.
- You’re outcome-oriented: You tie your work to results to understand its impact in customer comprehension, conversion and acquisition.
- You’re organized. You have great project management, organizational, and planning skills.
- You’re a partner. You partner cross-functionally and excited by collaborating with product, design and operation stakeholders. You help form a marketing vision alongside our CEO.
- You’re a leader. You create strategic initiatives that match high-level goals, while executing on the details.
- You’re knowledgeable. You know the ins-and-outs of marketing best practices, and have knowledge in financial technology and/or freight.