Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $58.8K – $74.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
At Academic Partnerships, we drive change through innovation in online education using the strengths, experience and creativity of our people. As a leader in online program management, we are focused on facilitating the goal of scalable online program success for our university partners and the students they serve—from the dream of a degree to a bold reality. Our company is built on the foundation of our mission – to expand access to top-quality, affordable and workforce relevant degree programs that serve career pathways. Come join a company that helps make dreams into reality!The Content Marketing Editor will be responsible for editing content, assisting in content production, and publishing for our sites and marketing channels. As a member of the Digital Marketing team, your primary objective is student lead generation for domestic online education.
- Edit SEO content as well as other content as needed
- In addition to basic proofreading and editing, ensure all content is well-structured, well-researched, and plagiarism-free
- Assist in coordinating content writing and publishing schedules for SEO
- Write content articles as assigned
- Assist in student and faculty profiles
- Perform keyword research to identify content opportunities across verticals
- Receive input from key internal stakeholders for content strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders on edits and gaining approvals
- Ensure available content is properly leveraged throughout the organization
- Ensure that all Marketing assets are consistent with overall business objectives and reflects company’s style and voice
- Collaborate with SEO and Social Media Coordinator to ensure cohesive messaging across multiple platforms
- Ensure white hat SEO tactics are implemented in content publishing
- Ensure content is produced within budget constraints
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed
- Expert writing, editing, and communication skills
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with content development and publishing
- Basic SEO experience and knowledge
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate under pressure, within tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment
- Demonstration of strong verbal written and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation and attention to detail.
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.