Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $74.5K – $94.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Full Job Description
JOB TITLE: Brand Manager
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Marketing
TYPE: Full Time
Healthmine is looking for a Brand Manager to join our growing team. This role will serve in a strategic capacity to develop and lead marketing activities that improve the overall image of Healthmine, producing qualified leads through increased brand awareness, authority, and positioning. They will partner closely with product, sales, professional services, and marketing leadership to identify key buyer personas, create messaging frameworks across omnichannel campaigns, events, and calendars that directly address buyers’ needs, and position Healthmine as the leading thought and industry source. This role will develop and manage a rolling calendar of activities that produce industry thought-leadership content that enable constant company growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop a deep understanding of B2B healthcare buyer problems, needs, and behavior, and define how to position Healthmine’s breadth and depth of products and services as the ideal solution for the buyers.
- Create, measure, and refine Brand positioning across markets and personas within healthcare payer and provider systems.
- Define and govern Healthmine’s brand standards, ensuring they resonate with current and prospective clients, and are consistently followed throughout marketing executions.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative tools and frameworks (ex: buyer personas, customer journey mapping, analytics/reporting, user studies, etc.) to generate insights for how to best position key messages to buyers. Communicate these insights, user needs and requirements to the creative teams and vendors to execute campaign content, events, and other marketing tactics that generate positive impact and growth.
- Partner with leadership teams and professional consulting services teams to create marketing strategies and campaigns that position Healthmine as the thought and industry leader against the competition.
- Develop and oversee the paid, earned, and owned strategy for B2B brand marketing. Consistently review campaign metrics to refine and optimize these strategies, in partnership with Optimization Manager and other marketing leaders.
- Partner with Sales and leadership teams to develop, measure, and refine lead scoring methods and other MQL to SQL strategies.
- Train sales, client, and other internal teams on how to effectively position Healthmine’s value propositions to target customers. Provide a breadth of sales collateral and marketing assets that support the client growth lifecycle.
- Develop the requirements and inputs needed for creative briefs and present this information so that the marketing creative team members execute against a set framework for all new tactical needs.
- Post-deployment/post-campaign analysis and retrospectives, constantly refine and optimize based on what is working or not working in the Brand marketing strategies and plans.
- Collaborate on in-person and online paid and owned events strategy including but not limited to speaker selection, marketing displays and materials, pre-event promotional strategy, post-event performance measurement and insights. Partner with sales, product, project managers, and creative teams to develop influential brand marketing tactics and content.
- Oversee, coordinate, and manage several external agencies such as PR, creative, paid media, SEO, and others.
- Research marketing and buyer trends for our industry, collaborate to define new growth opportunities.
- Monitor brand activity, manage Healthmine brand reputation and conversations.
- Analyze competitive positioning and ensure Healthmine’s positioning is compelling and winning against the competition.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of experience within brand marketing management.
- 5+ years informal and/or formal leadership within a marketing team.
- 2+ years of healthcare industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or advanced related work experience.
- Clear communicator and influencer across teams and departments.
- Data-driven, test-and-learn approach with a constant-improvement mindset.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Competitive base salaries, full benefits (medical, dental, vision), and company paid STD/LTD benefits.
- 401(k) with match and 100% vested on first day of contribution.
- Equity – we offer stock options that are vested over a four-year period.
- A hybrid work model and flexible work schedules.
- Generous Universal Parental Leave.
- 18 PTO days and 18 Paid Holidays.
Healthmine is a technology-enabled member engagement and rewards company. We build personalized, ongoing engagement strategies for health plans that drive healthy action through incentives and rewards, enhance member experience, and improve outcomes. By bringing together the best and brightest minds in healthcare, we have developed configurable solutions that enable health plans in all markets to empower members to make the right decisions to live healthier lives.
Join Healthmine to help develop, improve, and implement our configurable solutions! Your role may include providing operational and strategic insights into our solutions.
Healthmine provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Healthmine will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
AVOID JOB SCAMS
Online job scams are another way for scammers to gain personal information or access bank information or credit card data. Fortunately, there are several warning signs you can look for to help protect yourself.
- Never give out personal information over email or phone (e.g., social security or bank account number).
- Never cash a check that comes with “extra” money, buy gift cards, or send bar codes at an employer’s request. Scammers send checks requiring you to deposit the check at your bank, withdraw the “extra” money as cash, and deposit the cash elsewhere. The check will bounce, and you will be held accountable.
- Do not wire money to someone or purchase company equipment with your personal funds.
- Never apply for a job emailed to you out of the blue.
- Do not engage in interviews through messenger services (Google Hangouts, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Facebook Messenger).
- Do not respond to a job offer from a personal email address (or resembling a personal email address) rather than a business email address. Additionally, avoid responding to job offer emails if the email includes several grammatical errors.
- Do your research on the employer. If you search the company’s name, you will discover if the employer has a website, a physical address, or a listed telephone number. Do they have a reputable website or professional references? Is the job listing you want to apply for also on their careers page? Is the person contacting you a verified employee of the company?
Posted 30+ days ago