Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $58.2K – $73.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Lehi, UT.
Full Job Description
Our mission at BBE is to be premier Amazon strategists by successfully evolving and adapting to the ever-changing environment that is Amazon and e-commerce. Our strategic growth mindset and holistic approach encourage forward-thinking and provide the greatest potential for success for our Brand Partners.
The ideal candidate is a proactive learner and strong communicator with extensive knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to adopt all of BBE’s internal processes, master the art of Amazon selling, and have a proactive attitude.
If you are talented at enabling brands to grow on Amazon
Buy Box Experts wants to speak with you!
The ideal candidate can learn quickly, is a strong communicator, and has knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to learn Buy Box Experts’ internal processes, master the art of selling on Amazon, and have a great attitude. Working for a fast-paced and growing company makes this position an exciting opportunity!
Buy Box Experts is redefining e-commerce, boosting our clients’ revenue by leaps and bounds, by helping companies reach their potential on Amazon. Join Buy Box Experts where you can reach your professional potential.
Brand Growth Strategist Responsibilities
- Manage customer Amazon accounts
- Conduct market research of customer products, businesses, etc.
- Communicate frequently with clients and coworkers via phone calls and emails (occasional in-person meetings)
- Work directly with photographers, graphic designers, and content writers to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met
- Quickly and efficiently complete tasks and assignments
- Design, communicate and execute business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1–3 years of experience Amazon experience required
- Ability to reject sub-par work
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities and meet deadlines on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for design (although design experience is not required)
- SEO experience (preferred)
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Able to work 8am – 5pm MST (or other US timezone).
What You Need
- This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup
- Desktop/Laptop system requirements:
- 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;
- at least 4GB RAM;
- Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable or fiber wired internet service with 10 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
- PC Headset
- A high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution.
Buy Box Experts considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lehi, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us.
ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS
Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
As a team that includes 20+ former Amazon employees, we help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand’s overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel.
The Buy Box Experts leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.