Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant – C-4 Analytics – El Paso, TXFull Time
Full Job Description
Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant: West Texas – C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing, private, digital marketing company that excels at helping automotive dealerships increase sales, increase market share, and lower cost per acquisition. Following exceptional company growth in 2020, we are currently hiring for an Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant: West Texas, as we look to expand our team.
A day in the life of a Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant, West Texas:
“Coffee is for closers,” and we have an awesome coffee maker. The Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant will be charged with managing the sales process from the initial call to helping to close business with new prospects. You’ll be a part of a consultative sales process that requires engagement with executives and mid- to senior management. Our Automotive Sales Consultants often challenge our prospects with new ideas and ways in which our portfolio of analytics-driven digital marketing services will lead to growth and increased revenue.
Who are you? Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
C-4 Analytics is seeking an expert in automotive digital marketing sales to help our team sell into strategic single-point locations and dealer groups. We are looking for industry automotive media sales professionals and veterans alike to help us make appointments and explain our value to prospects. We offer a superior service and industry-leading strategies, and we just need introductions to close business. Whether you have experience in digital sales, experience in the industry, extensive automotive contacts or are just great at prospecting new business, you will be successful at C-4 Analytics.
As an Automotive Sales Consultant: West Texas you will be evaluated on your ability to meet activity requirements, sales quotas and revenue targets. After closing business, the Automotive Sales Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a smooth turnover to our Client Services team members, who will maintain the client relationship and deliver C-4 Analytics’ award-winning services. Automotive Sales Consultant duties include:
- Find prospect via cold calling and emailing
- Pursue in-bound leads
- Maintain a high level of activity – calls, presentations, proposal, etc.
- Research target accounts, identify key contacts and develop account-specific strategies
- Collaborate with multiple team members within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Prepare for and deliver relevant sales presentations mostly delivered via Webex
- Manage the complete sales process across all stages and document activity in salesforce.com
- CLOSE business
This is a remote position. However, in-territory residence is a MUST – candidates must reside in any of the following territory:
- El Paso, TX
- Amarillo, TX
Requirements of a Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant, West Texas:
- This is a remote position. However, in territory residence required.
- 3+ years experience selling Digital Marketing or related services or products
- 3+ years experience selling into Automotive Industry is Required (B2B)
- 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must have access to a motor vehicle
- Travel required – about 50% travel
- Demonstrated desire to pursue and close business
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
NICE TO HAVES
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience selling digital marketing services in a pure business development capacity
- Google Analytics certification
Working at C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a full-service advertising and digital marketing company committed to developing innovative solutions for every dealer in every market, and to providing the highest levels of accountability and customer service. Key details about our company include:
- We have 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- We specialize in automotive digital marketing, and the rest of the industry follows our lead
- We have three main offices: our headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
Employee Perks & Bragging Rights
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
- 8-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
What our Employees Say:
Want to know what makes working at C-4 Analytics so rewarding? Take it from the true experts: our current teammates. Recent surveys about our workplace and culture suggest that our staff loves:
- The People: It’s not just a cliché; we have the best, hungriest and smartest team in the business.
- The Culture: Teamwork. Camaraderie. Perseverance. We hire for these traits, and it shows.
- The Growth: We place a real emphasis on training, development and career planning.
- The Trust: Our managers empower their people and teams to thrive in their own ways.
- The Challenge: We work in a competitive industry and a dynamic field. You’ll never be bored!
More About C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a full-service advertising and digital marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise: we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but also love Instagram and Bing. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing, but we aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players, but we love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but cool, likable nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Want to know more? Want to become part of our growing Sales team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.